Closed Thread
Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Doing fine here. Waiting for AF to show up so I can maybe go for the IVF again. that this time will be our turn...

Thanks
    Reviews
    karmajane best of luck with ur next ivf cycle

my spotting has finaly stopped. the 2ww is killing me. cant wait for thursday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm playing the waiting game aswell.. If no AF by next week, we'll be doing bloods and hopefully starting Provera to get the ball rolling for another cycle of Gonal F injections and IUI. I have mixed feelings about that.. I can't wait to get things started again but I'm also abit anxious about getting back on the injections because it's been so long since we've had to do them..

Karma, make sure you let us know how you go and if you do go another round of IVF soon - how exciting for you!

Babydust, not too long now until the TWW is over.. Fingers crossed for you.

ToniS, sorry most of us missed your post.. we have all been pretty quiet in here lately. Not sure if you're still checking in on this thread but I hope everything went well for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thnx becca

testes this morning and its BFN, no signes of my af at all. not sure what to do now. ( i was hoping this cycle was going to work out but it hasnt by the look of things.

becca - for some reason i am a bit funny about having to start another injection cycle most likely. not sure why....

where is everyone else upto?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca yup still checking. Have U/S and hopefully injection today, got some feedback in TTC thread so feeling much better about the whole thing really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babydust, sorry to hear you got a BFN this morning. Sometimes people don't get a BFP until after AF is due so there's still a chance for you this time. Are you guys doing timed intercourse with the injections?

ToniS, glad you're feeling better about it all now and for you to be able to trigger ovulation soon. Are the tablets you're on Clomid? Unfortunately that didn't do a lot for my cycles so I had to move on to Gonal F injections, which I need to have everyday. I have a needle phobia so hubby does my injections for me when I'm on them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on serophene tablets and I was given the trigger shot today so hopefully that means ovulation will happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca85 View Post
    Babydust, sorry to hear you got a BFN this morning. Sometimes people don't get a BFP until after AF is due so there's still a chance for you this time. Are you guys doing timed intercourse with the injections? ToniS, glad you're feeling better about it all now and for you to be able to trigger ovulation soon. Are the tablets you're on Clomid? Unfortunately that didn't do a lot for my cycles so I had to move on to Gonal F injections, which I need to have everyday. I have a needle phobia so hubby does my injections for me when I'm on them.
    Becca - spoken to my FS and he reckons i should wait another week before we make a final decision, im hoping in the mean time i either get my af or im get BFP. Yes we doing timed intercourse. i didnt get the trigger shot coz of the two follies i had on the right ovary, my fs let it happen naturally. Now even if i do get my AF, i have to wait a month before i can start on another injection cycle. He has i would have to wait for the swelling of my ovaries to come down. So i am not really pleased with that, i just hope i wont have to do it. Where are you at with your cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, after a 38 day cycle (stupid lady parts) AF finally decided to show up this morning. Called the nurse this afternoon and we're back on the injection bandwagon as of Monday!

Very excited and hopeful. This time is our time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky you KarmaJane, i wish you all the best and that this cycle is your success.

I cant wait for my AF to arrive, as i keep getting BFN over and over, and there is no sign of AF...hope she shows her face soon.