Closed Thread
Page 29 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think weight gain is a side effect although I wouldn't think you would have gained 2kgs already from it. Just blame Easter I say lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Im new and hope its ok to join your thread.

I started my first stimulated IUI cycle. I started injections on day 2 which was 28th March and yesterday (3 April) i went to do my bloods and scan and apparently i was ready to ovulate, i had one large follicle and did my trigger at 7pm. Will be doing the IUI on friday morning.

It very strange because i normally only ovulate (if i ovulate) on day 17-18 even on clomid and I have a feeling thats part of my problem of not being able to conceive.

Im scared of needles and found the injections not to be too bad but the trigger hurt a lot. Im also feeling sore and extremely exhausted.

The clinic told me having one nice follicle is better then 2 (more then 2 they cancel the cycle), but i have this mindset that 2 follicles gives you better chance.

I also read somewhere that one follicle can contain more then one egg. Anyone hear of this?

wishing everyone success on this cycle. Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mplum

Yay on your follies growing nicely!! I'm a bit of a needle phobic too but can manage the FSH injections myself but agree that the trigger shots are quite painful. Although nothing quite tops a clexane injection.

It is quite likely that your late ovulation was a reason you weren't able to conceive as your LP may not have been long enough depending on when AF was arriving.

I thought that there was only one egg per follicle. My clinic is the same and will only allow max 2 follicles and will cancel the cycle if there is any more. FS clinics are very strict in Aus compared to the US who let people have 8 kids at once

I became successfully pregnant on my very first FSH cycle with only one follicle being released so there is definitely a good chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadre View Post
    Littleone85... Yay for ovulation!! afeter only 12 days on 50 IU too! I'm on day 7 of 50 IU so lets hope I have as good of a run as you! for a sticky baby for you!

Question - did anyone else gain weight with the FSH injections? I know we have just had Easter and my diet wasn't as good as normal, but I seem to have put on 2kg in a week!! Is this something expected?

Good vibes to all!
    hi Kadre, not sure about 2kg in one week but I've come out in pimples !!! Must be all the hormones (and nothing to do with all that choc over Easter!!)

how are things going for you? Had a scan yet?

all the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mplum View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Im new and hope its ok to join your thread.

I started my first stimulated IUI cycle. I started injections on day 2 which was 28th March and yesterday (3 April) i went to do my bloods and scan and apparently i was ready to ovulate, i had one large follicle and did my trigger at 7pm. Will be doing the IUI on friday morning.

It very strange because i normally only ovulate (if i ovulate) on day 17-18 even on clomid and I have a feeling thats part of my problem of not being able to conceive.

Im scared of needles and found the injections not to be too bad but the trigger hurt a lot. Im also feeling sore and extremely exhausted.

The clinic told me having one nice follicle is better then 2 (more then 2 they cancel the cycle), but i have this mindset that 2 follicles gives you better chance.

I also read somewhere that one follicle can contain more then one egg. Anyone hear of this?

wishing everyone success on this cycle. Baby dust to all
    Welcome!! Only 7 days of FSH injections sounds promising!

I've heard that there could possibly be more than one egg per follicle but the likelihood was pretty rare. Still, it only takes one good follicle for a miracle to occur!

Im on my first month of injections (50iu). No IUI, just lots of BD Had my trigger day 14. Had 1 luteal injection yesterday (yes, they sting!) Another one this Sunday then ill be a week away from pregnancy testing!!

Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!

Im so excited!! Just came from the FC! Had my first scan after 9days of FSH and there are two 20mm follicles on the right side! I had been feeling a few odd pains from that side and thought that if anything was happening, it would be on the right.

i have very little endometrium however so I have started on progynova (oestrogen) tabs today under my tongue (got them under there now dissolving away very slowly) to quickly increase the endometrium, will have one more FSH tomorrow then trigger on Sunday night. Monday and Tuesday will be BD like crazy. I work Monday night shift and ordinarily wouldn't see my husband from Monday early morning to Tuesday night but he may just have to take the day off Monday!! TMI, sorry!

fingers crossed for some luck next week. We may end up with Twins out of it with 2 follicles... Hadn't really banked on that but whatever happens I guess!

Just so happy that thing seem to be happening quickly.

fingers crossed for you Littleone85... The TWW will be endless, I know! No acne for me and with some sensible eating this week I have dropped back about a kilo, so maybe I have 1kg from Easter and 1kg from the hormones. In any case my husband is happy cause my boobs look bigger he reckons!

good luck for everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    littleone - I know what you mean about the pimples. My cheek this morning looked like I had broken out in chicken pox. How is the tww treating you? When do you get to test??

kadre - Yay that's awesome you have 2 nice big follies. How amazing would twins be!! I would love to have twins Glad they were able to get you on to something straight away and hopefully your lining will be perfect. Did the mention what mm is the right size? I think at my last scan they said mine was looking good at 9.5mm I can't remember though if it needs to be thicker than that? My next scan in on Monday so hopefully it will have gotten thicker by then too. You DH won't know what hit him lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No my FS didn't say what thickness he was looking for... Just said that I had "bugger all"! Lol. He has a very interesting style, my FS... If you can get past the swearing and the bad jokes and apparent ADD, I think he is very good at what he does!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Monkey_Heart View Post
    littleone - I know what you mean about the pimples. My cheek this morning looked like I had broken out in chicken pox. How is the tww treating you? When do you get to test??

kadre - Yay that's awesome you have 2 nice big follies. How amazing would twins be!! I would love to have twins Glad they were able to get you on to something straight away and hopefully your lining will be perfect. Did the mention what mm is the right size? I think at my last scan they said mine was looking good at 9.5mm I can't remember though if it needs to be thicker than that? My next scan in on Monday so hopefully it will have gotten thicker by then too. You DH won't know what hit him lol.
    2WW seems to be getting easier each time, thanks for asking. Although I'm still prone to impatient moments! Blood test Tuesday week. Although I might cave & do HPT the day before! Only thing is, last time I tested a bit too early and there was still HCG from the injections in my system.

I think 8+mm is ideal for implantation to occur.

spreading lots of and keeping my for everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Half way through my 2WW!

How's everyone else going? Still on your 2WW judy? Lining looking good Kadre?Hope IUI went well for you mplum. Scan today love monkey?