Closed Thread
Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about the bad news Greenfairy and LittleDove

Crappy start to a new thread...but now is the time to turn it around ladies! Next cycle will be THE cycle for at least one of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the bfn littledove, that sux

AFM....there is two follies on my right ovary. FS asked me to stop with puregon. Has referred me to a radiology to do an ultrasound as he could see my left ovary. If the left is fine then we will go ahead, i wont be getting the trigger, it will be natural ovulation, which should occur over the weekend. As its my bday on sunday, i hope it brings me a baby in 9months time

Thanks
    Reviews
    had another scan yesterday to confirm that there are only two follies on the right ovary im not getting a trigger doing the ovulation the natural way. which means i will be ovulating over the weekend at some stage. so excited. hope this works. hows everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    opps
    Last edited by babydust27; 20-09-2012 at 12:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Best of luck babydust! I hope this is your cycle!AFM it looks like we might move to IVF. I just don't feel like this IUI is going anywhere. Seeing FS on Thursday to have an IVF chat

Thanks
    Reviews
    The thread has gone a little bit quite!! Hows everyone doing??wheres everyone up to?

AFM....im in the TWW at the moment. I should be testing next thusday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    for you Babydust. How are you going with the TWW?

I have to wait until the 7th October and if no AF, go in one day that week for bloods to make sure everything is ok for me to start provera. I'm CD25 today and I may have ovulated CD23 but I'm not 100% sure. I'm just using the LH pee sticks, no charting or anything this cycle and I got two dark lines on Sunday. I usually have two lines for a couple of days around ovulation but I only had a faint second line on Saturday then the dark one on Sunday. Yesterday, you could just barely see the faintest second line so I'm not sure what's actually happening.. Oh well, if I did ovulate, that will line up that I'd be due around the 7th anyway. I'm hoping this is the case so there's another 1.5/2 weeks less waiting time before I can start the next cycle of treatment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thnx becca, all the best for you too. well im about 3dpo today and i got some brown spotting. not sure what that is all about. i spoke to my fs, he reckons i should wait n see and test next week. its driving me crazy!!! i did have some cramping yesterday afternoon. i hope this works....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This is the thread I needed to find. I have just been told I need to do the tablets and the injection to get the O happening. I'm due for U/S next Weds and if the follicle is right I get an injection I'm terrified Can anyone tell me what to expect?

Thanks
    Reviews
    its so quite here hope everyones doing ok.

afm, since yesterday i got some spotting happening. Spoke to FS he reckons i should wait until next week to do a pt but i think its my period shall wait n see