Closed Thread
Page 18 of 93 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #2

The pregnyl could still be in your system Cherry but I doubt it'd still be at levels strong enough to come up on a test. I'm crossing fingers for you that it's a real BFP! How amazing would that be!?! 2 BFPs in the thread in about a month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It would be really lovely if there was another BFP this month absolutely and more for you other lovely ladies too.. and well I did two tests last night cos the first one I used an old very generic looking one (no brand or anything so I couldnt even tell who made it!) that I no longer had the instructions for either and most tests are 2 lines = bfp, and the second one was one of those 'first response' ones so those are pretty touchy I think & both said the same thing..

ahh well, Im a little excited, cant help it.. but tomorrow will tell! God its just so so hard not to jump ahead of myself.. really prayin and so damn nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations Cherry!! Keep us posted!!
    I'm now 5w1d with a hcg level on tues of almost 5000 so keeping fingers crossed. I've got a scan Monday with my fs and hoping that there's actually something in there. Not expecting a heartbeat as I'll only be 5w5d but hoping she'll see me again the following week to double check before I see my ob on 10/12. Still no symptoms and still not believing I'm actually utd
    Come on girls we've got the ball rolling now, it's only a matter of time!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

CherryCola  (23-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

BFP!!! BT says yes!! Wow. Stoked.

So official first scan for 6wks is 5th Dec to hopefully see a heartbeat now.. Im praying this one sticks this time, so scary but Im guessing the relaxing and having a few drinks totally worked for me huh, smart doctor chick!

Omg..omg..omg..
    Last edited by CherryCola; 23-11-2012 at 14:28.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread #2

Well done Cherry!!

Congrats hun xo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babydust27 For This Useful Post:

CherryCola  (23-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Cherry! Let's keep this ball rolling, ladies! Who's next???

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

CherryCola  (23-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.

I am going to be starting injections today and I'm not too thrilled with the idea of it. I hate needles. I usually close my eyes when I have Blood tests done. I think that would be a bit dangerous in this case. hehe.

Any advice for me?

We been seeing FS for about 5 months. Was on clomid and had three cycles where I ovulated but this last one was unsuccessful and I was at the highest dose. So on to injections now.

Looks like there are a few here who have had some success. I love seeing others are getting BFPs.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ljjies, welcome

Although I've never been scared of needles I've never been a fan and I thought I'd NEVER be able to do my own (I can't even look when they take my blood). But honestly, most of the drugs you use for fertility come in those pens like diabetics use and the needles are so fine that I often don't even feel it anymore! I also found it better and less painful to do my own than to have DH do it for me.

We're currently hoping that we're on a roll in here with the BFPs. Time will tell though

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Ijjies  (03-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ijjees,
    Welcome!! & I second what KarmaJane said, some of the needles are more like a pen and the needles are actually all really skinny so they dont hurt being so fine. I had a massive fear of needles for years, when I was around 12 I had to have like 5 nurses hold me down to give me a tetenas shot after I stood on a nail.. so yeah, I totally get your fear but its actually not too bad.

My hubbie and I approached it in a team way and it didnt hurt most times at all and what little pain there was, was more like a bit of a mozzie sting during or after the shot, so not nearly as bad as the needles in the past, so dont be too scared. The needles now are apparently something you'll need to get used to as my girlfriend who recently had a bubba told me that she felt like pin cushion during her pregnancy.. and I doubt they used the skinny ones we've been using in this process.. although lordy I hope they do!!! Keep the positive vibes going lovely and its all in your approach, if you are scared and apprehensive then its probably not going to be so good.. but stay focused on the prize and this can be a bit of a bonding thing for you and your partner too, but yeah a bit of positivity and relaxing as much as possible certainly helped me. Good lucky lovely.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CherryCola For This Useful Post:

Ijjies  (03-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome to the newbie )) hope your stay is not long...

I have started provera tonight...looking forward tot he arrival of my AF, at some stage next week.

Hows everyone else travelling in their cycles?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to babydust27 For This Useful Post:

Ijjies  (03-12-2012)