Closed Thread
Page 17 of 93 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread #2

Thnx cherry u r a darling....im calling sick tomorrow just had enough of work. Hopefully i can relax a little n the scan hopefully will show some improvement.

Nite xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #2

Feeling pretty happy today, just spoke to this lady that sits about 3m away and she confided that her and her husband have a surrogate in India that is now 4mths pregnant so she is getting pretty excited - said its scary as hell but she got a scan and is starting to tell ppl. This gives me hope.

She said she had a friend check out the clinic and go through these folks before so she knows they are reputable and Im thinking maybe it's an option for us if this whole thing doesn't pan out. This is their 3rd or 4th go but it still sounds like an option, albeit maybe an exp one.

How'd your scan go today Baby? And KarmaJane, any news too?

I'm still hanging here, no AF- day 2 late and I am astounded at my patience to not POAS.. BT on Friday..

Thanks
    Reviews

No news here, Cherry. We're just waiting for my body to catch up to our little frosty. I'm unsure what protocol we have to do for FET; obviously no gonal is needed but not sure if I need anything else. I guess they'll tell me once AF shows up.

Fingers crossed for you Cherry! 2 days late sounds promising

Thanks
    Reviews

Cycle cancelled! Follies have stopped growing, infact those 3 he was measuring have become small too. So he pulled the pin.

He has booked me in for ovarian drilling, to which there is 1 year wait max, but normally you will be scheduled in upto 6 months. Soo in the mean time, he will try with the injections.

Im so crushed n cant get my head around it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Omg Babydust I'm so sorry babe, I know exactly how you feel. Canceling is the worst cause it feels like it was all for nothing! What an absolute bummer after all you've been though this month and every other before it

Are you on metformin? Why does it take so long to get the drilling done? Are you a public patient or your fs just books up quick for surgeries?

Not much comfort I'm sure but enjoy a break over Christmas now, eat and drink whatever you like and recharge for a fresh start in the new year. I'm so sorry for you and sending big hugs your way xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh No, thats terrible Babydust!! Oh honey, Im so sorry and this is just crappy crappy news and I hope you guys are okay. Its not much consolation I know too, but yeah maybe the break over Christmas will be good to just relax and have a few luxurious intakes like vino, chocolate, cheese - all the good things we're told to avoid - go nuts babe. Heck, horseriding or some other crazy things, I jumped out of a plane earlier in the year (yep a little extreme i know!) but Im sure it'll help a bit. Im so sorry lovely lady and big massive virtual hugs
    Last edited by CherryCola; 21-11-2012 at 16:21.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for ur kind words greenfairy n cherry.

Gotta keep my head up high & move on.

How you ladies travelling??

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to hear such crappy news, Babydust. I know the pain of a cancelled cycle twice over now. The other girls are right though; do something fun that you can't do when you get pregnant. It'll make you feel a bit better and recharge you for the next try.

Cherry, any news?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (22-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Well I weakened last night and POAS..BFP...but I don't want to get too excited yet as it could just be the Pregnyl from last Tuesday 1500mg still in my system. I've read it could stay in for 7-10 days, been incredibly tired all week tho ...BT tomorrow finally & then hopefully some much needed results!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oooh wow cherry. I hope it is a BFP. Good luck and let us know.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub