Closed Thread
Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #2

Oh Babydust I'm so sorry to hear. That does sound like unusual dosage adjustment but he must have had it work for others to be using it? Have you been having your lining checked at your scans? I don't really have any helpful advice but just wishing you all the best. This trip is the ultimate roller coaster and it's something you've just got to ride out. Take it easy and hopefully tomorrow brings better news. Take care of yourself, big hugs xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (15-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Greenfairy!

i just hope he knows what he is doing!!! Cause its all too confusing to me. He decreased the dosage as there were too many follies, so he reduced it for only 2-3 to keep growing. But now even those 2-3 are growing very slow. he advised not to stop with injections, so i wont but i have a feeling that this will be loss of time....im so very negative today. This sure is a crazy roller coaster in every possible angle. Hope we will find the strength to move on, cause it certainly aint easy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok, so had another scan today....nothing is growing in there. They r the same size as the other day. So he has increased my dose to 100, next scan on tuesday. Meanwhile, the spotting has stopped, lets hope it doesn't come back.

Hows everyine else going?

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh Babydust I feel your pain, last cycle I did 27 injections before I finally got to trigger and was at the fs every 2/3 days for 2.5 weeks having scans. It all gets a bit much..., but stick with it cause I got my BFP from that marathon. My fs reckons the record was something like 45 days and thankfully that lady got a BFP too. Keep us posted.

As for me, nothing more to report. I had a second bt yest and everything is great. Another bt tues then first scan Monday week. I'm still fairly cautious but it's a fine line between being cautious and being negative. I just don't want to get my hopes up too much cause it's still so early and I'll be crushed if it doesn't work out.

Still no sore boobs, sickness or increased sense of smell... Just tired and sore back. Don't really feel utd at all, certainly not saying 'oh I just knew, just had that preg feeling' cause I didn't and I don't and if I wasn't tracking I could be blissfully unaware haha would be so much better finding out at 8 weeks rather than 4!

Have a great weekend ladies

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread #2

Thanks greenfairy for your kind words. Today is the 27th day of injections!! If i dont have no improvement by tuesday i think ill cancel this and start again. Its soooo frustrating. My stomach is all bruised up

Good to hear you pregnancy is coming along fine. Its hard to feel happy when thngs csn go wrong. Let us know how you go with your scan when ur due.

Lots of love xox

Thanks
    Reviews

Bahh dodgy iPhone..
    Last edited by CherryCola; 19-11-2012 at 12:24.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey ladies, sorry I've been a bit awol the last few days - out at a wedding, Johnson St Festival, brunches and trashy movies etc have kept me pretty busy - TWW is sooo very hard when ur constantly watching for AF but trying to keep super occupied!! Plus I have taken the docs advice and had a drink or two 'in moderation' - mmm cold cold plum wine in this gorgeous weather! So feeling somewhat relaxed here & there.

Hope the scan goes okay tomorrow Babydust and we see some action with those little follies hon. btw, did u have to do 27 days injections in a row? The new upped dose has to make some difference surely and get the little beauties rolling! hope so - big big hugs!!

Good to hear the BFP is traveling well too lovely Greenfairy, I know it's daunting at this stage, sending lots of positive vibes your way babes.

So afm, I was due for AF yesterday but nothing yet, haven't got any signs either way so not really sure still.. Ive been taunted before with late, so cant get my hopes up.. so tempting to get out the HPT tonight but I think they work better in the mornings (?) and its only been 6 days since I had the Pregnyl so I don't want a tainted bfp.. arrggghhh.. patience and I'm only one day late. Sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh cherry that's sounding exciting!! Keep us posted. I still have no symptoms but believe I'm still utd so keep in mind not everyone gets obvious ones! If I hadn't had bloods done I'd be unconvinced I was actually preggas. Fingers crossed for you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

CherryCola  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread #2

Ooo thanks cherry! Yep i have been injecting 28 day straight now (
    My stomach has never been more bruised than it is now.

Fx its bfp for you hun xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    damn ladies! wow, so many injections in a row! no wonder you're feeling a bit battered you poor darling Baby and good luck tomorrow at the scan. xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CherryCola For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (19-11-2012)