Closed Thread
Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #2

Fair enough Babydust, I was curious as I seem to be getting in and getting out quick everytime and I guess I'm feeling a bit like wham-bam-thankya-mam which is a little disconcerting. My fs is really lovely tho so oh well, we'll see how it goes.

Another week to go for me..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread #2

I felt like that with my previous fs. Then i changed to this one, and so far he has been super good wouldnt trade him for anyone else.

Are you in the tww cherry??

He had my dose upped to 75iu im hoping these follies will grow...i could potentionally have 3 follies! I should know friday arvo. Hoping my tww will start next week. FX!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep Im 1 week down & another to go... soooo many fingers & toes crossed

This round (my 2nd) I was increased from 33 to 50mg of the puregon for the week before trigger..Is more than 1 or two follies good for increasing chances do you think? Thats awesome if so, I had two bigger ones plus a smaller one this round and I just didnt know if that was good or not.. I dont really know how this whole thing actually works too much Im discovering... mmm time for more googling!

So you think that you'll be IUI'ing on Friday Babydust? Hope you're on your TWW soon hon! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just found out that my old housemate is pregnant with baby #3. *sigh* She had #1 right when we started trying. It just feels like EVERYONE is pregnant right now and I've been doing this forever. My arms have never felt so empty

Thanks
    Reviews

Big change from yesterday. Got a call this afternoon from the nurse; we have 1 blastocyst! They've frozen it and now we just wait until AF shows up so we can go ahead with a FET

Thanks
    Reviews

That's all it takes KarmaJane fingers crossed for you hun, very exciting to have gotten to that stage

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread #2

Well done KarmaJane. Its ur turn to have a bfp )

Well my body has decided it wants to do its own thing.....i started to spot! So angry as i am determined that this will turn into AF, i can feel it. Spoke to fs and he is shocked. Im going in tomorrow for a scan so we shall see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh no babydust I hope its not honey! Maybe pick up a bottle of wine tonight just in case tho, or whatever is your poison that we arent sposed to be touching atm! Chocolate.. sushi..

Fingers crossed to both of you gals!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It couldn't be AF yet, babydust! You just went for a scan of your follies a few days ago didn't you!?! Not possible to ovulate and get to AF that quick, I thought. We'll all keep our fingers crossed for you...

Greenfairy, how are you feeling?

Any other news???

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for your msgs girls.

Well i spoke to fs and it even doesnt make sense to him. I havent ovulated yet! He thinks that this is not working for me, and that the lining of my uterus is breaking down due to not enough estrogen present. Now this all sounds French to me!! Im absolutely confused. He said to continue with the injections until tomorrow, when i see him. I believe he has dropped my injections dosage too early, i went from 200 to 50 and now to 75.

Im struggling to cope with this all, had a few breakdowns today....

Hope you guys had a better day then me....