Closed Thread
Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #2

Welcome to tww cherry! I really hope Santa comes early to you too.

Thanks so much for your congratulations ladies. I'm trying to keep calm cause I've not had a blood test yet and I'm still only 12 days past my trigger so anything could happen. However the line is nice and dark so I'm trying to stay positive
    I know exactly how you're all feeling but know that your persistence will pay off xxx
    ImageUploadedByBub Hub1352527971.614437.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    So excited for you Greenfairy but also wishing I had one of those in my own hand atm...

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow thats great news greenfairy. All the best and hope its a sticky bubba for you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread #2

Another scan for me today. FX the follies have grown.

Hows everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Greenfairy, I think we're all hoping that you get a sticky bub.. It really is about time someone in here gor a BFP!

Karma, have you heard anything as yet? I also have my for you that it's possible to do a transfer for you aswell. The not knowing must be driving you crazy.

Babydust, hope things are coming along at the scan today.

Cherry, hope you're feeling better now.. That sucks that the ampule broke again, they must be really fragile!!

AFM.. AF came over the weekend. I can't say I couldn't feel it coming on Friday... I actually handled it ok but hubby had abit of a meltdown when I told him it showed up on Saturday arvo.
    On a happier note, I saw a psychic at Mind, Body Spirit festival yesterday and she told me some things I was very happy to hear. I just hope she was right. It was really interesting because alot of what she predicted for me includingwork/study, hubby's work and the number of children that we'll have was exactly the same as what I'd been told by another psychic 2 years ago. I know not everyone believes in that stuff and I do go in a little skeptical but I think there are some people that can truly see/feel things... but others take advantage a little I think.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for all the support and congratulations girls
    I had my bt this morning and my hcg is already at 125 and progesterone at 49.7. I'm in for another bt on thurs then off for first scan on 26/11.

I'm still pretty anxious and DP and I have already had a bit of a spit over when to tell his mother (planning on waiting as long as poss but my mum will know earlier when she finds I'm not actually having my lap now) haha I just know soon as we tell mil everyone will know. Naturally DP thinks its unfair my mum knows first. First world problem!

I really hope things work out for you girls very soon.
    Babydust how did your scan go?
    Becca, I'm so sorry to hear your af showed up.
    Wishing you all the very best, lots of Babydust in here xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh greenfairy i wish i had your dilema ) im here at the moment waiting to be seen. Gotta do my pap test too so not very happy at the moment lol but it will be alright once its over.

My boobs have stopped being sore but i still have some occassional cramping. I hope thibgs are still ok down there lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all
    Super stoked for you Greenfairy, yay!!!!! Hope its all good news from here on out babes.

Becca Im so sorry to hear that AF came over the weekend, that really sucks hon and I wouldn't discount the advice of the psychic either honestly. There are a lot of things in this world that cannot be explained and I have to admit that I have in the past spoken to one or two who gave me some good life guidance that I'm glad I got. Advice I needed to hear and it gave me lots of hope for the future, its still all to play out but I believe it will. How are the kitty loo cubbies coming along? Are they all built yet? Just a tip too that Im not sure you know about, but you must stay away from cleaning them whilst you are in this process as I have been told that the ammonia smell can cause miscarriages and I imagine it's not the best for TTC as well.

Hope the follies grow big-n-healthy asap Babydust, how many times do you go in for scans? I only ask as I have just been in the once for each of the two cycles and we've just done the trigger and IUI a few days later each time. Is it normal to do a few scans to check on the follicles?

Fingers crossed for you too KarmaJane for the samples to be all good soon, dont lose hope as all you need is one sweetheart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Becca. Nothing as yet. I called the nurse today and she says they've fertilised the eggs but are just waiting to see if they'll grow...

Cross your fingers for me ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews

Cherry i go approx once to twice a week for a scan. Thats how he monitors. Only once i had a bt. He increased my dosage as they havent grown much. Ill go in for another scan on friday arvo.

Good luck karmajane. FX for you hun.