Closed Thread
Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread #2

Yeah im kinda used to the fact that im different to all females who fall pregnant naturally.

Enlarged ovaries - tick
    Swollen legs - tick
    Hair gowing in akward places - tick
    Mood swings - tick

You name it i got it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah I noticed about two weeks ago that this girl was holding her under stomach and I thought, no way.. she like just got back to work from Mat Leave... and yep, she's pregnant again.. sigh, she's already showing so she must have gotten pregnant within 6months.. crazy. Just gotta try and focus the energy in a positive way lovelies, be supportive and hopefully we'll catch some of those baby-vibes! Maybe Ill steal her chair when she goes on Mat Leave this time lol. Maybe you can do that too Becca!

Yeah the kitties seem to like the Fire-engine just fine but we have a bunch of boxes around the place now, I should limit them so they only play with the expensive one more!

sigh.. I know its terrible to wish away time but doing this, its kind of impossible not to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Some people are just super fertile. Hubby and I were talking today, we're thinking we'll go another round of IUI and then move onto IVF. Our plan is to not go back onto birth control and see what happens within a year of bub number 1. If I'm not pregnant again, we'll go in for another round of IVF (or whatever it is that works for us). I know we're getting abit ahead of ourselves and need to get to number 1 first but we don't want to have to go through all this again down the track..

Cherry, I am becoming the crazy cat lady this month! I got so excited today over having a guy who makes toy boxes custom make me one that will fit both my big litter trays inside so they can be hidden and not out in the open in our house lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread #2

Yes some women out there are super fertile. But we gonna have to stay positive and believe that one day it will happen to us as well.

I have another scan tonite, there was not much progress. There are two follies approx 1.55cm, growing slowly which is kinda ok. I will remain on 50iu n have another scan on monday. Hope there is some more improvement by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for your scan on Monday Babydust. Very true about us needing to stay positive and that it will be our turn eventually.. I guess I'm having a 'down week'. AF is due on Monday and I think I can feel it coming already.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #2

Hoping you see some progress on Monday Babydust. Hang in there Becca, it's not over til it's over.

I think we both had our trigger on the same day? Monday almost two weeks ago? I was counting O from the Wednesday but couldn't help myself and tested this morning... BFP

I had already written this cycle off yesterday too cause I had discharge and no sore boobs and already a hormonal wreck but thought before I hit the wine I better just double check! I don't know what to do with myself now. I didn't expect this at all. Not going to test again til Monday so we'll see what happens. Nervous but excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Greenfairy, that is such exciting news!!! I'm so happy for you
    I know this is terrible but I can honestly say its so much easier to be happy for someone that has shared your struggles than someone who gets pregnant within a month of trying. I feel really terrible for saying that and I'm not saying I'm not happy for the others but there's always that envy there. I don't get that same envy with people who've had a rough time with it all.

I triggered on the Sunday, so day before you. Have been testing almost every morning this week and all bfn. I had sore nipples and some discharge for a few days and secretly got so excited but that's all gone now so unfortunately mixed with my constant bfns everyday, I'm pretty sure I am out for this month. Hubby and I discussed it yesterday, we'll probably do one more IUI then move on to ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Becca, I know what you mean exactly and I don't think you should feel too bad for feeling like that, it's only natural when you're having a hard time.

I'm trying not to get too excited cause I don't want to be crushed if it doesn't work out but I'm pretty excited just to know that it can happen. After all this time - 27 injections this cycle - hopefully it's finally worked!! I don't feel pregnant though, bit of cramping going on but nothing with my boobs. I can't believe they count the missed period as 4 weeks..

Thanks
    Reviews

OMG! Congrats Greenfairy!!! Let's just keep all our fingers crossed for you that it's a sticky bubba

I'm still waiting on what happens next. DH took in his first sperm sample on Thursday and the FS called to say there were useable sperm but not really enough to freeze. So he recommended thawing our eggs and trying to fertilize. I said okay but haven't heard anything since then. Don't know if they're waiting for cell division or if it just hasn't worked. Very nerve wracking but I'm just trying not to think about it...

Thanks
    Reviews

Thats so so super awesome news Greenfairy!! I am so happy for you too. All fingers crossed! Yay!

I know exactly what you mean too Becca and I wouldn't worry, we will just have a lot more appreciation for the importance and true need to be parents and we'll not have the 'entitlement' issues when our time comes around either. There's not a lot of understanding out there from ppl who don't know what we have gone through. 'You just need to have like lots & lots if sex dude'... yeah, like I havent tried that.. grrrr.

I hate the thought of ppl looking at me like I'm defective when it comes up and much like other more conversational medical conditions I wish there wasn't this stigma out there, maybe it's just me who's noticed it, but so many ppl seem to have some very misguided opinions on infertility, it just really grates at me. Sorry, there's my rant for the day!! Oops. I'm gonna blame the drugs. :#

Yeah I did the Pregnyl shot last night (managed to crush the ampule tip again over my fingers and get glass in the solution..doh) and have had a headache ever since..panadol has done nothing. :/ urghh, I think it's chocolate time...be zen, be zen, be zen better.

Have a great weekend ladies.