Closed Thread
Page 12 of 93 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    fingers and toes all crossed now my lovely ladies out there!! Im now in the TWW and making plans to keep me super busy.. I just canNOT go down in the pit of crazy-cat-lady like I did last month, Im thinking some totally trashy books, trashy movies (Yes I will admit to watchin that embarrassing Twilight movie in that lot as a sick sick indulgence of mine), trashy food, maybe some gardening and lots of fun now that the sun is here.. well mostly, dang Melbourne weather.. What are you guys doing to keep busy in the TWW? Any suggestions for me to add to my list?

Had my IUI yesterday and DH SP was 40mil so gotta be pretty happy with that, add in a dose of DTD + at home IUI + lots of hugs of course to get the loving feeling for a BFP.. staying positive... hoping you guys are all okay atm too, the follies are growing along nicely Babydust and we get the good type of news next week lovely Becca, in the mean time loves lets keep enjoying Melbourne Cup Day off midweek no less (!), my heart is hoping for you all!!!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds good Cherry! LOL @ the crazy cat lady comment... What happened last month with to make you 'crazy cat lady'?
    I don't even have to try to be busy in my TWW... I'm lucky if I have a day with nothing to do between working full time, volunteering for a pet rescue group, renovating.. In between you have the little things like catching up on Facebook, watching the occasional TV shows, hanging out with my cats, walking the dog etc etc... Oh yeah, hubby gets a few mins of my time every now and then as well lol

Cherry, I've just watched the second Twilight movie, tried to watch the third but fell asleep. I'm not an obsessed fan but I do like it so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Becca, I think I have spent a few hundred dollars in the last 1-2 months on my cats, cat play toys, a damn cat spiral staircase that goes nowhere, cat scratching bed etc etc.. its getting out of hand.. I need to stay awAY from ebay and all things cats as they are becoming a baby replacement.. really its slightly demented... but none of my friends have said anything yet thankfully I read the Twilight books whilst on holidays a few years ago in Fiji and got a little obsessed & then the movies came out and my obsession waned thankfully as they are just so terribly acted and kinda of teenagery, but I cannot help watching it all play out now and it makes me feel all shiny. I mean really there isnt a lot out there that can make everything shiny that quick, but these movies certainly do it for me.. its a little embarrassing but I love it & I have one friend (glad to hear you join my shameless indulgence too B )who shares the insanity, so Im all set for seeing the next movie thankfully next week, it should be a good night out I work full-time as well and I must say I do enjoy having lots of great stuff to watch on TV too & yeah we too seem to be endlessly renovating our apartment/townhouse even tho we dont need to.. Its pretty cathartic tho huh, new stuff, hitting up Bunnings and Ikea!I recently tried to just cut out a bunch of things in my world to try and chill the heck out cos I was so busy and just stressed from all the 'Ive got to go....' things going on. Its been pretty great to start doing all the 'I want to go...' stuff instead, such a difference especially with this whole process with IUI. But the keeping busy keeps my mind off the TWW too so its a bit of a conundrum to keep up the pace now.. ah well.. Ill figure out a good balance one of these days I hope.
    Last edited by CherryCola; 06-11-2012 at 20:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ARGH! I just typed a big reply and lost it!
    How many cats do you have Cherry? Lucky spoilt things they are! Haha.
    I'm borrowing my step Aunt's Twilight DVD's.. I never read the books, it wasn't something I thought I'd be into at all but after being forced to watch the first movie, I realised it's not all that bad and I actually want to see all the rest.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #2

Any of you ladies have noticed swollen legs around ovulation time? I noticed this last cycle n now this cycle. Hmm i wonder what the water retention got to do with ovulation. Have just been reading on google that it is common for women to experience swelling in arms n legs.

As for movies n twillight, im not a movie person so would know much lol.

Good luck cherry with ur iui, and becca for next week.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #2

Cherry which side of melbourne r you in? I also live in melbourne - south east.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh TWW, please dont drag on by this month!

Im a collingwood girl Babydust, its a pretty fabulous area being super close to work and lifestyle, I couldnt be happier in location, I think we really scored with our purchase here. We lived for a year in South Yarra but sadly it was a bit expensive for our tastes and too far away but we liked that area lots too.

Dont judge me too much on the Twilight obsession, we laugh our butts off in the serious scenes in those movies at the ludicrous-ness of it all, but we all have to have at least one crazy vice i think... even tho mine are increasing it seems, Ill probably be certifiable if I keep up all these cat toy purchases..

Today (lord help me!) I had a Toy Plane arrive for them to play in.. Becca I have two brown Burmese girls and they are very pretty, naughty but loving, they were so so there for me with my miscarriage and I think they just knew how much I needed to hugs at the time, little brats but totally brilliant and hilarious as well

I havent had any leg swelling Babydust, but i do suffer terribly with super super hot feet and legs, actually I am so hot that my husband can barely stand to touch me much sometimes, its a bit weird but thats ovulation for ya I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL @ that plane for the cats Cherry! Have they been using it? I'll often give the cats a cardboard box to play in (not half as glamourus as the ones on that website though). Once we've moved in to the new place, we're hoping to get a big multi level scratch post for them.
    It's so true that they pick up on when you need them Cherry, whenever I'm sad or not well, atleast one of mine will come and snuggle with me. They are pretty snuggly cats anyway but they definitely know when you really need a hug.

Babydust, that's really interesting about the swelling in arms/legs around ovulation, I've never noticed anything like that myself but then again, I don't really experience (or pick up on) any signs at ovulation.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread #2

Yeah its the craziest thing ever. I asked my fs n he said it can happen due to the hormines being induced...but its not common. I guess im special!! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lucky you Babydust! Gotta love the 'well it doesn't usually happen that way but it looks like it is for you' type stuff. We've come across so many things that we fall into the 'oh yeah, you're different in this case'. Just extra reminders that we fall out of the norm in terms of ttc haha

*Edit:
    Just overheard a convo at work and there's a second girl in the office pregnant now. She hasn't officially announced it yet because it's early on but seeing two pregnant people EVERYDAY is going to be really, really tough.
    Last edited by GBA85; 08-11-2012 at 16:04.