Closed Thread
Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like we're all a bit down in the dumps.

Went to see FS today. Basically I'm in for more waiting. He wants DH to bring in regular samples to see if we can get some useable sperm. Apparently if we do that and build up a store of sperm then if there is none on the next cycle we do we'll have spare stuff frozen that we can use.

It all makes sense and is very reasonable but for some reason it just upsets me. Truth be told, I'd hoped to be pregnant before my sister has her baby in March but it's looking like that won't happen as FS mentioned several MONTHS of regular samples...

Not sure I have the energy for all this anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Injections Support Thread #2

Ohh karmajane....sounds a bit like me. We have been trying for a baby before our friends even were with their partners/ husband and now some of them having babies. In fact one of them, her baby boy is due today. Im wrapped for them but why cant it be meee.

Just had a scan n theres no progress. Left ovary is not doing anything n the right has swollen a little but the size of the follies is below 1cm. Will continue on 200iu until monday when i will have another scan. I just hope we dont over do it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This is so crap. We really need someone in here to get some good news. Things just seem to be falling apart for a lot of us.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #2

I agree Becca, noone seems to leave this thread cause they've got a BFP everyone just goes to IVF.
    I'm officially in the tww now also and we managed to dtd twice before O so I've got my fingers crossed it was enough - 5th time lucky? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. How is your tww going?

Thanks
    Reviews

I think we all need a hug we always find the strength to be strong n positive at the end of the day.

We have to hang in there girls....hope all of you have a great day ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    right on the money there babydust, we just gotta be strong n positive. Hell I went and had a glass of wine tonight after work with some work friends, its really taken the edge off after nearly 3 months off alcohol. My doctor kept stressing to me that really a drink of wine in moderation is not something to feel guilty about so Im embracing it, one drink every now and then will be okay, plus Ill feel super relaxed like I did the first time I got pregnant and it didnt work out.

I had my scan on Wednesday and I have 2x 12/13cm follicles and one smaller one coming up as well, Trigger on Sat night then IUI on Monday. Im thinking super positive thoughts for it to all go to plan in this round, just like we've been talking about on here lovelies. Fingers crossed the drugs dont make me too crazy this month and we get some BFP's. Hope the weekend treats you all well with time off and chillaxing all round

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies....wats everyone up to? Hope u all enjoyed ur weekend.

Im due for another scan this arvo. FX theres something to be excited about

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your IUI went well Cherry. For a BFP for you.

Babydust, how'd your scan go?

Hubby and I were in yesterday for my progesterone test (7dpo). We were chatting to one of the nurses who is still quite hopeful for us. She was chatting with us about thinking that maybe the sperm wash helped get rid of the antibodies from hubby's sperm but she'd chat to the lab guy to find out for sure.

She called me to give me my results today and said that my progesterone is 71, which she's really happy with. She said that my whole cycle looks great on paper so she's really hopeful for us this time around. Unfortunately, I'm not so hopeful but a BFP this tme next week would be AMAZING. We'll just have to see what happens.

How's everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews

Scan went ok...there is one at 1.3cm and two about 1cm. FS reduced my puregon down to 50iu, going in on friday for another scan. By then i should have at least one good size follie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it all goes to plan Babydust. xo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (05-11-2012)