Closed Thread
Page 1 of 93 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Talking Injections Support Thread #2

Greenfairy, I really hope they don't cancel this cycle on you. I'll be checking in again tonight to see if you've updated on the results of the scan.

Babydust, that's so exciting for you. I hope that tomorrow's scan goes well for you and that follie is still coming along nicely.

Littledove, I can never help myself in the second week of the TWW and usually start testing. Sucks that it's always negative but I think it does take away just a little of the anxious feeling as AF due date gets closer. For you.

Karma, such exciting news that you might be able to do another cycle soon.

AFM: I'm hoping to hear from one of the nurses tomorrow re the results of my HSG. I called on Friday but they didn't yet have my report back so said they'd call me once the Dr has seen the report and decides if I'm to continue as planned, or if there will be a new game plan for us..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread

Thanks Becca, keep us posted on your hsg result.

My cycle has officially been cancelled now, 7 follicles on the right between 15 and 19 mm and 1 on the left at 17mm. No trigger and no unprotected sex til af shows up, hopefully about 2 weeks time. Then start again! Feeling ok with it all today. Nothing that can be done, just hope I don't get a cyst out of it.

Thanks for all your support this month and Good luck to everyone still hanging in there!
    Littledove I'm really hoping for a BFP for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh I'm so sorry about your cycle being cancelled Greenfairy. That is crappy. Hugs. Was the dose that much higher this month? Did the FS say why that might have happened?? I poas this morning and it was a bfn but it's only 9/10 dpo so I guess there is still a bit of time left. Thanks for everyone's support

Thanks
    Reviews

Last cycle my dose was 87.5 and that's what I started on this time but we increased to 100 to try and speed things up. I think too metformin may have played a part in it, last few cycles I've not been all that good taking it, only doing 1000mg a day instead of 1500 I'm supposed to. This cycle I thought I'd be really good and do everything right, I've been watching my sugars and taking 1500mg. Anyway it's all good, I'll just keep that up when I start again on 87.5 and will just stay on that til I get a follicle. Two more cycles to go before my laporoscopy and Christmas break

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwww *hugs* Greenfairy. Did you usually get lots of small follicles?

LittleDove, there is still time.. Some people don't get a BFP until after their AF due date so try not to lose hope just yet.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah Becca I've got crazy PCOS so always have heaps of follicles - my amh is 198!! 30 is considered high, mines way off the scale and I've not heard of many people with a number that high.

Thanks
    Reviews
    we got a new thread, wooohoooo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Injections Support Thread #2

I'm coming too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So it looks like I'm out of the game. Bfn and AF arrived today at only 10dpo. This happened last time too. In a bit annoyed it wasn't address actually cos I did mention it to my FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littledove.. I'm so so sorry. Big hugs to you.

Things seemed to really pick up in here with good news and I hoped it was the start of some good news for us all but looks like not.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

LittleDove  (18-09-2012)