Closed Thread
Page 9 of 91 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bugger! but Lil Smurfy that the BFP is on its way

Waitinghoping - I hope the dream is your little angel letting you know its on its way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It is definitely quieter on here, I presume due to the changes Bub Hub have made. I have no idea what a "mobile skin" is?? I can still access Bub Hub on my phone, but I have a Samsung Galaxy Note...would that make a difference? Having said that, I have had access issues last few days.

I went to Safeway today, and the checkout lady said "How are you? How is your day?". I replied that I had taken my sister, due in 4 days, to Baby Bunting. And then she looked very upset, and told me she had just miscarried at 10 weeks. It reminded me how many of us do miscarry, and how common it is, and that I am not alone. I think it is very important to be open amongst one's girlfriends, and grieve the loss and disappointment.

Well that's just me.

My husband is still away, I am CD20, and just waiting for my period in 10 days or so, enabling us to start again. If he goes away again, he is in BIG trouble!!!! Grrrr.

J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Lil Smurfy.... It's Thursday!! Hoping no news is wonderful news!This mobile skin is not good - don't like it and can't seem to subscribe I've decided that I will test tomorrow morning as DH will be home - getting nervous because I feel it is going to be negative. Haven't felt anything since Monday, so feeling down. But fingers crossed I get the BFP!!
    Good luck for testing in the morning fx it's a BFP.
    I haven't even got to the mobile skin thing just have the web open in safari. And that sux 2 coz I still was not confident on how to use the web page. Bring the dam app back bub hub if I wasn't committed I would be gone to another user friendly site...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    It is definitely quieter on here, I presume due to the changes Bub Hub have made. I have no idea what a "mobile skin" is?? I can still access Bub Hub on my phone, but I have a Samsung Galaxy Note...would that make a difference? Having said that, I have had access issues last few days.

I went to Safeway today, and the checkout lady said "How are you? How is your day?". I replied that I had taken my sister, due in 4 days, to Baby Bunting. And then she looked very upset, and told me she had just miscarried at 10 weeks. It reminded me how many of us do miscarry, and how common it is, and that I am not alone. I think it is very important to be open amongst one's girlfriends, and grieve the loss and disappointment.

Well that's just me.

My husband is still away, I am CD20, and just waiting for my period in 10 days or so, enabling us to start again. If he goes away again, he is in BIG trouble!!!! Grrrr.

J.
    DH better be home next month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tested this morning at 13DPO and got a BFN - not surprised :/, but I'm wondering if I am testing to early. Since coming off the pill, my cycles have been around 35 days, so technically, not due until next weekend. So am I testing to early or it doesn't matter, HcG levels generally start showing up around 12-14 dpo whether your cycle length is 28 days or 40 days?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tested this morning at 13DPO and got a BFN - not surprised :/, but I'm wondering if I am testing to early. Since coming off the pill, my cycles have been around 35 days, so technically, not due until next weekend. So am I testing to early or it doesn't matter, HcG levels generally start showing up around 12-14 dpo whether your cycle length is 28 days or 40 days?
    If you're sure about your o day, then I'd say you're not testing too early. Sorry you got a BFN.I didn't test, I didn't want another BFN. I'll see if I get any signs of AF today. Given I didn't chart or use OPKs, I can't be completely sure that I o'd when I thought I did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger oh well...Fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry Hun hope your ok and go and spoil yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wanna test!!! Bring on Wednesday and me wishing my life away lol

Hope your all doing well on this rainy Friday....well at least it is in brissy.

Baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess time will tell, It's to early!!