Closed Thread
Page 8 of 86 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hating this skin thing and feeling like my right arm has been cut off with the app being pulled. Why would they do it?? Anyhow, have tried to keep following. Nothing happening with me, last day of clomid so on cd9. No side effects I have noticed anyhow... Good luck to those testing & hoping we can stay in touch on this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missing the mobile app so much!Channy, that's great about the negative and things going back to normal. Are you guys still going to skip this cycle?AFM, im on CD 40 with no signs of anything so I'm going to go pick up some Vitex today in the hope that it will regulate my cycle. Do you girls just use the Blackmores brand or any other recommendations?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Teeja I bought thomosons because you only have to take one in the morning, blackmores you have to take 3 times a day I think which I know I wouldn't remember yes we are skipping this cycle & I kind of feel good about that ATM I'm not OPK-ing or temping & it's sort of quite relaxing. I hp something happens for u soon, long cycles suck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy.... It's Thursday!! Hoping no news is wonderful news!This mobile skin is not good - don't like it and can't seem to subscribe I've decided that I will test tomorrow morning as DH will be home - getting nervous because I feel it is going to be negative. Haven't felt anything since Monday, so feeling down. But fingers crossed I get the BFP!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I want the app back. This mobile skin sucks.AF was due yesterday. So far no sign of her. Tested today at 13 dpo and BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Sorry to hear that lilpetal good luck for Oct!!

Bond girl big hugs!!! Where are you up to in your cycle?

DS woke up with vomiting and diarrhea this morning, so lucky Thursday's is my day off work! 5DPO for me today.

It seems like it's going around, Shelby! I really hope me and DS don't catch what DH has! Keeping our distance!

To answer your question, I am CD 3 and going for another blood test tomorrow which will hopefully show the HCG is zero so can start clomid on Saturday and take it days 5-9 this cycle. Just been and picked up my double prescription, need 20 tablets this time to take 200mg. Expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Hating this skin thing and feeling like my right arm has been cut off with the app being pulled. Why would they do it?? Anyhow, have tried to keep following. Nothing happening with me, last day of clomid so on cd9. No side effects I have noticed anyhow... Good luck to those testing & hoping we can stay in touch on this thread.
    Good to hear you've had no side effects, maybee baybee. I didn't have any either and am on a high dose. Fx it works a treat for you!

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    sorry to hear some are feeling down today, good luck for anyone testing over the next few days. I am having huge issues subscribing to this thread as it isn't appearing in my subscriptions and I am hating the silly mobile skin but still trying to keep up. Did a HPT today and it is finally negative which means HCG must be mostly out of my system now, so I can try again soon yay I never thought I would be so happy to see a BFN but I am, DH has been a lot more positive and supportive too so things are looking up Will try and keep up with you all once I work out how to use the new system (I miss the app, it's so easy!) x
    Glad things are better with DH, Channy. FX for you this cycle...we are both in the same boat now!

Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Missing the mobile app so much!Channy, that's great about the negative and things going back to normal. Are you guys still going to skip this cycle?AFM, im on CD 40 with no signs of anything so I'm going to go pick up some Vitex today in the hope that it will regulate my cycle. Do you girls just use the Blackmores brand or any other recommendations?
    I used Natures Own as it was about a third of the size of Blackmores but more potent. Think Blackmores was about 600mg per tablet and Natures Own was 1000mg for a smaller tablet. I took 2000mg per day. Just less to swallow!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I want the app back. This mobile skin sucks.AF was due yesterday. So far no sign of her. Tested today at 13 dpo and BFN.
    FX that BFP is just being illusive, Lil Smurfy, and will show itself soon! I've always got early BFP but others takes a lot longer to show on a HPT so FX you're the latter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Morning all!

Well I had a crap night's sleep and feeling like a zombie. DH has gastro AGAIN after only having it about 3 weeks ago. So I slept in DS's room on the floor as I am quite phobic about sickness and wanted to put my earplugs in so I couldn't hear him being sick but still hear DS if he woke! Nice comfy bed in the guest room but thought i'd be too far away to hear DS through the ear plugs. So I have dropped DS off at childcare and dragged myself into work.

On the way in on the bus, I saw on facebook that my friend from back home in the UK has had a baby boy. I thought I was doing ok with his m/c thing, the bleeding is lighter than I expected and had no cramping at all, but now I just want to cry. Maybe it's the tiredness. Her first child is 3 months younger than mine, and now she's got her 2nd. Not fair. DH keeps saying it'll be us soon, but been saying that since January now.
    Big hugs for you. J xx.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs Bond girl xxThis mobile skin sucks! Grr i want the app back its so hard to keep up without it. Well i went and ordered heaps of OPK's so hopefully it will help me figure out my body this month.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bondgirl - Massive hugs, I am really phobic about sickness too, cant handle people vomiting. Its so bad I get all clammy and anxious when people even cough a few times. Hope your DH is better soon. Please be kind to yourself, it will be your turn soon.

Channy - great to hear you got a BFN (how strange saying that??!!!) you can start ttc again!

Good luck for testing tomorrow MissXamA

Shelby - hope your Dh gets better soon too

Lilsmurfy - Fx for tomorrow

The skin sucks. Bring back the app Bubhub!!!

AFM - Had a really bad day yesterday. Major ttc meltdown. Went in for IUI - they were hoping I would be Oing on my own.... scan looked good... nope. Bloods showed my estrogen is too low (which I had suspected when they did my tests last month). So Insem delayed AGAIN. Had a cry at the clinic cos Im finding it really difficult as work arent being overlly supportive and I lost my job when I was going through IVF to conceive DD1 so its bringing up some bad memories. They wanted to do insem today but because I had already taken 2 days off this week already I couldnt take another day off. So, have to trigger tonight ready for insem on sat morning and hope that I havent Od before then............

On the up side I had a dream the night before last that I got a BFP and I NEVER dream about ttc, so Im really hoping its a good sign!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (21-09-2012),ChannyV  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs bond girl hopefully all will be good...I also had a miscarriage between dd1 and dd2 it toke us 2 cycles after to get pregnant

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (21-09-2012)