Closed Thread
Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #4

CD1 today. I reached my goal weight today, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Thanks for the symptom info J.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (16-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Hi guys, I am CD1 today and just booked in my cycle for this month...yay!!
    Yay. How exciting. What's the process from here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    For those who are interested in when true pregnancy symptoms start...I am now 6 weeks, and am feeling low-grade nausea. Cannot eat. Trying small amounts fluids. Vomited several times (normal for me...I am an early spewer in all pregnancies). Oh yeah, boobs still tender. Sort of feeling pregnant now, but not til next week's scan!!
    J.
    Although this is yucky for you it must be reassuring that the symptoms are starting to kick in. I luckily had none of this when I had DS. Sure hope I don't next time either, I am phobic of sickness!

J- do you mind me asking if you think my 7dpo BT level of estrogen 494 and progesterone 76.6 is ok? Have been on crinone hence the high progesterone result. So anxious about HCG test on Thursday!

Hi guys, I am CD1 today and just booked in my cycle for this month...yay!!
    Great news, FX for you! Good luck!

Lil Petal- you O'd about the same time as me, so good luck for you this month!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck for Thursday's BT, bond girl

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (16-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

J - Good to hear the symptoms are kicking in - I swear it is the only time I am ever happy to be sick. I am like you, my symptoms always make an appearance just over 6 weeks, before then I have no changes at all. I hope they continue on nice and strong for you, even though it must be making you feel icky.

Tormy - Good luck, I hope it leads to a nice strong BFP

Lil Petal - Please don't be hard on yourself, I know it's hard to think that your body isn't doing what it should, but you are doing all you can, I am sure your hubby knows this too

Rainbow Road - Good luck for this cycle, sorry I am not familiar with everything that happens but I will have everything crossed for your BFP

Lil Smurfy - Congrats on reaching your goal weight! What have you been doing? I am really motivated at the moment as I have abut 10kgs to lose but I don't know where to start.

Bond Girl - Good luck for Thursday's blood test, I have everything crossed for you

AFM - Still waiting to see if I will O anytime soon - going by when AF first started I would expect it to be Friday or Saturday this week but being the first cycle after everything that has gone on I know it could be out of whack. I have been keeping busy with work and by helping my friend paint her house - my arms are killing me! My DD saw a baby this morning and said to me "Mummy I want another brother AND a sister" I laughed and said "well you have 1 brother" and she said "Yes, but I want more. It's ok mummy, your tummy just needs to get really big and you get a baby" LOL, I laughed for a while at that.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by swizzly555 View Post
    Hi all!

J - Good to hear the symptoms are kicking in - I swear it is the only time I am ever happy to be sick. I am like you, my symptoms always make an appearance just over 6 weeks, before then I have no changes at all. I hope they continue on nice and strong for you, even though it must be making you feel icky.

Tormy - Good luck, I hope it leads to a nice strong BFP

Lil Petal - Please don't be hard on yourself, I know it's hard to think that your body isn't doing what it should, but you are doing all you can, I am sure your hubby knows this too

Rainbow Road - Good luck for this cycle, sorry I am not familiar with everything that happens but I will have everything crossed for your BFP

Lil Smurfy - Congrats on reaching your goal weight! What have you been doing? I am really motivated at the moment as I have abut 10kgs to lose but I don't know where to start.

Bond Girl - Good luck for Thursday's blood test, I have everything crossed for you

AFM - Still waiting to see if I will O anytime soon - going by when AF first started I would expect it to be Friday or Saturday this week but being the first cycle after everything that has gone on I know it could be out of whack. I have been keeping busy with work and by helping my friend paint her house - my arms are killing me! My DD saw a baby this morning and said to me "Mummy I want another brother AND a sister" I laughed and said "well you have 1 brother" and she said "Yes, but I want more. It's ok mummy, your tummy just needs to get really big and you get a baby" LOL, I laughed for a while at that.
    I've been eating healthily and bike riding, hubby is really supportive, so as soon as I told him I wanted to lose weight, he helped keep me on track.

If only your daughter was right, and it was that easy. Get a big belly have a baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is so cute swizzly! Can't wait to have my own little ones to say cute things!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It really is a laugh a minute Channy - yes there are the difficult times and the frustrating times but it's never boring and you can never be unhappy too long with little ones about. My DD is 4 in December and I swear I could write a book with all the funny stuff she comes out with. I read back and saw you have had quite a rough few weeks I'm sorry for your loss and I really hope this month will end in a nice BFP for you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to swizzly555 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (16-10-2012)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks everyone!

Well - on Thursday, I go in and sign some consent forms, hand over a lot of money, and get my donor list . They will also show me how to use the Pregnyl so I can give myself a trigger.

Then I have a scan on CD10 to see how the follies are going and bloods every day from then.

Then mostly likely on CD13 I will have the trigger shot at home, and 12 hrs later on CD14 I'll have the insemination.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks everyone!

Well - on Thursday, I go in and sign some consent forms, hand over a lot of money, and get my donor list . They will also show me how to use the Pregnyl so I can give myself a trigger.

Then I have a scan on CD10 to see how the follies are going and bloods every day from then.

Then mostly likely on CD13 I will have the trigger shot at home, and 12 hrs later on CD14 I'll have the insemination.
    That's so exciting, what will be your test day??