Closed Thread
Page 76 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move #4

Quote Originally Posted by calicocat View Post
    Hi everyone, I've been MIA for a while but reading occasionally.
    A massive congrats to gem gem and maybee baybee
    so freaking happy for you both, here's to a cruisy 9 months
    A huge congrats also to button and J, how excitement, you must be over the moon
    I so hope the good vibes are contagious
    FX for tomorrow Bond Girl, hope it goes well for you
    shelby that's so wonderful of your family to throw a party, hopefully your eggy got a surprise visitor about the same time
    AFM, accompanied a friend to a baby expo today. Was a little awkward and was twice mistaken for being pregnant, but was fun to sus out all the services and products out there. I got a couple of free show bags with nappies and little singlets inside, made my heart ache.
    Am on cd23 and really don't have high hopes for this month. We didn't dtd much around the crucial time as I was quite sick. Have also done all the wrong things this month; had a big night out, had a dental x-ray, didn't dtd much, the list goes on.
    Good luck to everyone testing soon, here's hoping the floodgates have been opened
    Fx for you, hopefully your one of the stories where you did everything wrong and you get a bfp!! Think I might have one of those months need a girls night out I think to get my head off ttc!z

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Hey all!
    So DH and I will get back into it tonight - he doesn't know that yet and thinking a naughty nurse might be paying him a visit! Hahaha TMI? Lol really need to make this a fun journey and being that my cycles are sooo long, I have decided that each time will be different and hopefully keep some spice in it and a BFP to follow!!
    Hehehe
    Have decided I am also going to give an OPK a try, not up for temping and charting just yet. Plus I have my boss' fertility statue!!
    C'mon baby!!!
    How big is said fertility statue? Is it something u hold while dtd? Have fun with it anyway and if you get your BFP send it my way lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #4

Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    How big is said fertility statue? Is it something u hold while dtd? Have fun with it anyway and if you get your BFP send it my way lol

And I'll have it once you're finished with it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #4

Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Hey all!
    So DH and I will get back into it tonight - he doesn't know that yet and thinking a naughty nurse might be paying him a visit! Hahaha TMI? Lol really need to make this a fun journey and being that my cycles are sooo long, I have decided that each time will be different and hopefully keep some spice in it and a BFP to follow!!
    Hehehe
    Have decided I am also going to give an OPK a try, not up for temping and charting just yet. Plus I have my boss' fertility statue!!
    C'mon baby!!!
    Good idea to keep the fun in it. Nothing worse than it feeling like a chore.

I might load up my suitcase for our trip, with sexy lingerie

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    And I'll have it once you're finished with it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oooh just checked and yes the android app is back!!!! So stoked!!!

How silly getting this excited about it though! hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I am really confused. 2 months ago when I first went up to 150mg of Serophene my progesterone level was 18 which GYN said was promising (as it was my highest level so far) last month on same dose I got to 22 and he told me that he thought I needed closer observation as I needed to get a level of 60+ to get pregnant so we decided to do the trigger shot. Tonight he rings me my results are 22 again and he said this indicated a strong likelihood that O occurred. Anyone got any idea for me??

Thanks
    Reviews
    J:
    I have a question to ask you. How do you ding out how many eggs you have left? Is there a test you can do?
    Thanks in advanced.

Afm: I have called up a ivf clinic and made an appointment for end nov (earliest they had) to get another opinion and hopefully some results. Cd3 today so just waiting to O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    So I am really confused. 2 months ago when I first went up to 150mg of Serophene my progesterone level was 18 which GYN said was promising (as it was my highest level so far) last month on same dose I got to 22 and he told me that he thought I needed closer observation as I needed to get a level of 60+ to get pregnant so we decided to do the trigger shot. Tonight he rings me my results are 22 again and he said this indicated a strong likelihood that O occurred. Anyone got any idea for me??
    You certainly don't need a progesterone level of 60+ to get pregnant. 22 sounds fine to me- think its likely you O'd. When I got pregnant last month with my chemical my level was 37. So nowhere near 60. It's only so high today because I'm using progesterone cream. So don't worry hun- sounds promising!

Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    J:
    I have a question to ask you. How do you ding out how many eggs you have left? Is there a test you can do?
    Thanks in advanced
    I hope you don't mind my input too but I had a test for this a couple of months ago and it was Anti-Mullerian Hormone test (AMH) which is a blood test. It's a good indicator of egg reserves. It was non claimable through medicare though so cost around $80 I think.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (15-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    You certainly don't need a progesterone level of 60+ to get pregnant. 22 sounds fine to me- think its likely you O'd. When I got pregnant last month with my chemical my level was 37. So nowhere near 60. It's only so high today because I'm using progesterone cream. So don't worry hun- sounds promising!
    Thank-you I was so overwhelmed and confused I just sat down and cried If it indicates that O occurred I will start using the home tests and stuff but haven't before because I thought it was a waste of money until I knew O was likely to occur at some stage.