Closed Thread
Page 73 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Big hugs pinkorblue

fingers are crossed Bond girl

AFM I have been MIA all weekend as my family through me an early 30th birthday party, I was totally surprised it was great, my birthday isn't until the 27th nov but its the only weekend they all had free. I should of Oed this weekend and I hope I did as DH was only home for the weekend and will head off now for 2 weeks. I got negatives all week/weekend with the opks but didn't test Saturday the day I was meant to O as I was to busy and forgot with the party, so I'm hoping I just missed it. I have no more opks so I can't even do anymore opks to check and make sure.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (15-10-2012),pinkorblue  (15-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    my heart goes out to you lil smurfy x x i went early to the FS because I was not doing well emotionally before my bfp. i just wanted to get tested and know i was ok to keep trying.
    Big hugs

im still coping ok with the ttc roller coaster but I think a few more months trying and it will start to take its toll. I have put a lot of pressure on myself this month as DH will be away next month when I will be oing so I will have no chance at all and that will mean I will be due to get AF on my 30th birthday which was my goal to be pregnant before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I've been MIA for a while but reading occasionally.
    A massive congrats to gem gem and maybee baybee
    so freaking happy for you both, here's to a cruisy 9 months
    A huge congrats also to button and J, how excitement, you must be over the moon
    I so hope the good vibes are contagious
    FX for tomorrow Bond Girl, hope it goes well for you
    shelby that's so wonderful of your family to throw a party, hopefully your eggy got a surprise visitor about the same time
    AFM, accompanied a friend to a baby expo today. Was a little awkward and was twice mistaken for being pregnant, but was fun to sus out all the services and products out there. I got a couple of free show bags with nappies and little singlets inside, made my heart ache.
    Am on cd23 and really don't have high hopes for this month. We didn't dtd much around the crucial time as I was quite sick. Have also done all the wrong things this month; had a big night out, had a dental x-ray, didn't dtd much, the list goes on.
    Good luck to everyone testing soon, here's hoping the floodgates have been opened

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to calicocat For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (15-10-2012),gemgem05  (15-10-2012),maybee baybee  (15-10-2012),shelby27  (14-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have been quite all weekend - it is just so hard to get 5 minutes of peace with the tinlids on the go. I wish I could harness the energy of a 2 year old, I could go all day!

Sorry to hear AF arrived Pinkorblue - I have everything crossed for you for next month!

Good luck with the blood test Bond girl, I don't know much about it all but I hope your levels are doing what they are suppose to

Hope you had a great weekend Shelby and you were able to catch that egg - it may have just been sneaking out there on Saturday, I hope the TWW isn't too hard on you.

AFM I have no idea what is going on. As I said before I got my AF back about 10 weeks after the D&C but it was really short and stopped after 4 days (about last Tuesday). Then out of no where yesterday I had more fresh bleeding (sorry, TMI), It was just once and now I have some brown spotting. I am not sure if it is because this is how long it usually would have taken my AF to stop? Or because my body just wants to torture me but now I have no idea when to think O might happen or even if it will. I guess I am just going to have to wait it out, I know it will all take time, I am just being inpatient, lol.

Hope everyone has a good Monday!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swizzly555 For This Useful Post:

pinkorblue  (15-10-2012),shelby27  (15-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Opps, sorry I missed you Calicoat - I wouldn't be too worried about all the things you have been doing... Looking back my first was conceived during some pretty wild days for me (big nights, long hours at work and wayyyy to many energy drinks), so I was shocked to see those two lines pop up. Good luck, sending lots of baby dust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I'm in the TWW now and not feeling that confident only got to dtd 3 times and still not 100% if I Oed, I guess I will no in 2 weeks.

swizzly I can't really help you I'm sorry but I know it has happened to other ladies I hope they can offer some words of wisdom. I guess I would just keep a good watch on CM and whenever it's starts getting watery start using opks, or are you doing temping?

Thanks
    Reviews
    1Dpo and I'm already staring at my diary wishing the days away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So hopefully get my B/T results today so indicate if I O'd this month or not. Bit nervous so haven't even called the GYN yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by swizzly555 View Post
    Have been quite all weekend - it is just so hard to get 5 minutes of peace with the tinlids on the go. I wish I could harness the energy of a 2 year old, I could go all day!

Sorry to hear AF arrived Pinkorblue - I have everything crossed for you for next month!

Good luck with the blood test Bond girl, I don't know much about it all but I hope your levels are doing what they are suppose to

Hope you had a great weekend Shelby and you were able to catch that egg - it may have just been sneaking out there on Saturday, I hope the TWW isn't too hard on you.

AFM I have no idea what is going on. As I said before I got my AF back about 10 weeks after the D&C but it was really short and stopped after 4 days (about last Tuesday). Then out of no where yesterday I had more fresh bleeding (sorry, TMI), It was just once and now I have some brown spotting. I am not sure if it is because this is how long it usually would have taken my AF to stop? Or because my body just wants to torture me but now I have no idea when to think O might happen or even if it will. I guess I am just going to have to wait it out, I know it will all take time, I am just being inpatient, lol.

Hope everyone has a good Monday!
    Hi Swizzly!
    Do you chart your BBT, cervical mucus and position? Anything to give you some idea of where you are? What's your obstetric history? Are you able to put it in your signature to remind us all?
    It makes sense that you would have a lighter period post-D&C. The OBGYN would have removed tissue down to the myometrium (muscle layer) to give you a lovely new surface to work with! But will therefore take a little longer to become lush and fertile again.
    I, too, wish I had my 2 year old's energy!...To wake up in the morning and find everything fascinating!!
    J.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

swizzly555  (15-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Yep I'm in the TWW now and not feeling that confident only got to dtd 3 times and still not 100% if I Oed, I guess I will no in 2 weeks.

swizzly I can't really help you I'm sorry but I know it has happened to other ladies I hope they can offer some words of wisdom. I guess I would just keep a good watch on CM and whenever it's starts getting watery start using opks, or are you doing temping?
    Shelby, if I can get pregnant with my husband in another State, then you can, with the added benefit of youth! It's the months you think are impossible! Best of luck, Shelby...you are a loyal supporter of the Hub.
    J x.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (15-10-2012)