Closed Thread
Page 72 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Congratulations to MAYBEE BAYBEE & GEM GEM on your good looking BFP. I wish you both the best.

GEM GEM: I was wondering what cough syrup you used coz I have noticed that when I take the clomed I don't get a lot of ewcm so was thinking I might give it a go.

MISS FAERY: hey I feel your pain big time I have been TTC #3 for 1year 4months. As you have previously read dd I was on pill and ds was 1st cycle off. I would say I'm am just holding it all together. I want to give up and tell DH we have dd and ds so that's it but 2seconds later I'm a mess and wanting a baby to have again. My work also doesnt help as i work in chold care and am around babies all day everyday.
    TTC is a big emotional ride you just have to hope your the next to get off. Fx you get your BFP soon.

Afm Cd1today so start clomid 2morrow nite lets hope it's for the last time. Nothing else to say really. Still looking into iui/ivf getting some info to help make a informed decision.
    hey sweets it has to be one test only contains the one active ingredient guaifenesin I used a Vicks with honey one as only one I could find in the shops with just that one ingredient thou all the websites say robotussn they one ya have to use wasn't available. here's the link to the websites too http://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/cm.html

and this is one on baby aspirin (aspirin tablets with low dose of 100mg or below) http://www.livestrong.com/article/52...h-a-pregnancy/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gemgem05 For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (14-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cd1 for me, so it was a 28day cycle, bummed oh well onwards and upwards

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Bummer pinkorblue. We should be testing close together this month, I'm CD27 but AF is due tomorrow. Temp dropped today so hopefully she shows up on time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Bummer pinkorblue. We should be testing close together this month, I'm CD27 but AF is due tomorrow. Temp dropped today so hopefully she shows up on time!!
    Yay testing buddy, mabey you can make me hold out to test this time!!hehe. Fingers crossed that this is the month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry AF arrived pinkorblue. I think I'll be testing with you and rainbow. My temp didn't drop today, but I'm getting cm that is suggesting AF is on her way. I think she'll be arriving right on time tomorrow.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

pinkorblue  (15-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    I hope this works!
    So I set my alarm for 6:40am as usual to take my temp. Normally I roll straight over and go back to sleep, but my temp had skyrocketed and usually it would drastically drop the day before AF. I lay there for about 20mins thinking will I test today or won't I, I was feeling ill I was so nervous. It got the better of me and I tiptoed to the toilet so as not to wake DH. The line came up in about 15 seconds. I could not believe my eyes. I raced straight into bedroom and jumped on DH shoving the stick in his face. It feels kind of surreal as I was certain that it would take longer with all my issues and I was not at all expecting it this month. I had my usual AF symptoms of sore breasts/nipples but no other symptoms. I am so glad I have this forum, as I am bursting to tell my sister and best friend, but we have decided to wait until blood tests confirm. My EDD will be 23 June 2013.
    beautiful dark line - looks like my test line when I tested! congratulations!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to button2012 For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (14-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'm the same. If I don't get my BFP this month, I'll get to 7 months off the pill. I didn't expect it would take this long. I'm dreading Monday when AF is due, because if she arrives, I'm going to be devastated and have to get through the day at work. I just wish I knew if we could actually get pregnant, and how much longer this is going to take.

Fx you get your BFP soon
    my heart goes out to you lil smurfy x x i went early to the FS because I was not doing well emotionally before my bfp. i just wanted to get tested and know i was ok to keep trying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    I hope this works!
    So I set my alarm for 6:40am as usual to take my temp. Normally I roll straight over and go back to sleep, but my temp had skyrocketed and usually it would drastically drop the day before AF. I lay there for about 20mins thinking will I test today or won't I, I was feeling ill I was so nervous. It got the better of me and I tiptoed to the toilet so as not to wake DH. The line came up in about 15 seconds. I could not believe my eyes. I raced straight into bedroom and jumped on DH shoving the stick in his face. It feels kind of surreal as I was certain that it would take longer with all my issues and I was not at all expecting it this month. I had my usual AF symptoms of sore breasts/nipples but no other symptoms. I am so glad I have this forum, as I am bursting to tell my sister and best friend, but we have decided to wait until blood tests confirm. My EDD will be 23 June 2013.
    wow that's a gorgeous looking BFP!!! Congrats

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (14-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maybee Baybee and Gem Gem- congratulations!

Pink or Blue- sorry to hear AF arrived hun

FX for all those testing soon.

Well I am going for my 7dpo blood test tomorrow. FX for nice levels. Been using progesterone support so expect that should be ok! bHCG blood test on Thursday.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

gemgem05  (14-10-2012),maybee baybee  (14-10-2012),pinkorblue  (15-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Maybee Baybee and Gem Gem- congratulations!

Pink or Blue- sorry to hear AF arrived hun

FX for all those testing soon.

Well I am going for my 7dpo blood test tomorrow. FX for nice levels. Been using progesterone support so expect that should be ok! bHCG blood test on Thursday.

good luck tomorrow :-)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gemgem05 For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (15-10-2012)