Closed Thread
Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Congrats gemgem!

Asm: af arrived this morning at 9dpo...a a little worried about having such a short luteal phase, anyone know how I can fix this or will this change in time (as I just got off bc last month)?
    Hi Nila,
    I wouldnt worry too much about the short luteal phase first month off the pill. My first month off the pill my luteal phase was 9 days, 2nd month 11 days, third month 12 days and 4th month Im preg! Im sure your body will sort out a longer luteal phase (or preg!) next month!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to button2012 For This Useful Post:

Nila  (13-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gemgem05 View Post
    hi all so I tested this morn and I got a really faint line so faint couldn't even see it in a photo to post on here I had convinced my self it was an evaporated line but had never had that before and went and got a clear blue digital and low and behold it came up pregnant :-) yay kinda in shock didn't feel any different to any other month lol well I guess I'm not drinking at the 30th to night :-)
    awesome news! congrats gem! will that also make you a June baby?! I m due 10th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lil smurfy I wouldnt count yourself out already one temp drop doesnt necessarily mean anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations maybe baby!!! photo?!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to button2012 For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (13-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    congratulations maybe baby!!! photo?!
    How do I post a pic? I'm on my phone now but can try to do it in laptop tonight when I'm at home.

thank you for congrats and well wishes everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope this works!
    So I set my alarm for 6:40am as usual to take my temp. Normally I roll straight over and go back to sleep, but my temp had skyrocketed and usually it would drastically drop the day before AF. I lay there for about 20mins thinking will I test today or won't I, I was feeling ill I was so nervous. It got the better of me and I tiptoed to the toilet so as not to wake DH. The line came up in about 15 seconds. I could not believe my eyes. I raced straight into bedroom and jumped on DH shoving the stick in his face. It feels kind of surreal as I was certain that it would take longer with all my issues and I was not at all expecting it this month. I had my usual AF symptoms of sore breasts/nipples but no other symptoms. I am so glad I have this forum, as I am bursting to tell my sister and best friend, but we have decided to wait until blood tests confirm. My EDD will be 23 June 2013.
    Attached Images

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

gemgem05  (14-10-2012),MissXamA  (13-10-2012),shelby27  (14-10-2012),tormyxxx  (13-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats maybee baby and gemgem!! Can't believe two BFP in one day.

I'm still here for those of you who haven't heard from me in a little while. DH went away for work on Friday, but we DTD friday morning and thurs night but it might be too early. I'm cd 13. I'm not holding my breath this month though. I never thought I would still be struggling for BFP 7 months after going off the pill.
    I did have a blood test recently which slowed all levels were good. Doc said he will refer me to a FS in a few months if I want.

I watched what to expect when expecting.... Good flick but made me clucky!!

How is everyone without BFP coping with TTC.?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MissFaery For This Useful Post:

gemgem05  (14-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Maybee baybee that is a beautiful strong positive you have there

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Great looking positive maybee

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Congrats maybee baby and gemgem!! Can't believe two BFP in one day.

I'm still here for those of you who haven't heard from me in a little while. DH went away for work on Friday, but we DTD friday morning and thurs night but it might be too early. I'm cd 13. I'm not holding my breath this month though. I never thought I would still be struggling for BFP 7 months after going off the pill.
    I did have a blood test recently which slowed all levels were good. Doc said he will refer me to a FS in a few months if I want.

I watched what to expect when expecting.... Good flick but made me clucky!!

How is everyone without BFP coping with TTC.?
    I'm the same. If I don't get my BFP this month, I'll get to 7 months off the pill. I didn't expect it would take this long. I'm dreading Monday when AF is due, because if she arrives, I'm going to be devastated and have to get through the day at work. I just wish I knew if we could actually get pregnant, and how much longer this is going to take.

Fx you get your BFP soon