Closed Thread
Page 7 of 86 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gee whizz ladies this moves fast! Haven't been on for a full day or so as we ende up in hospital last night as dd has croup bleh!Anyways it's super crap they have removed the app! The web version is annoying!Good luck miss feary hope it turns into a positive for you!Rainbow that sounds exciting that everything is working out!Can't remember the personals for everyone else!Asfm - in the 5th week of pregnancy have to wait two more weeks for a doc app and scan, feeling super tired, which I don't remember being with dd!Apart from that no ms for me or any other symptoms yet xfingers lol!Good luck to those testing soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, well the apps are down as I'm sure you all know, so I'm now trying to catch up on everything.

Tormy I'm 3DPO so I can be your testing buddy if you want one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx u get a BFP on sat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just trying to resub to this thread, mObile skin thing not working real well

Thanks
    Reviews
    We all seem to be having access issues today! I hope everyone is back online soon.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all!

Well I had a crap night's sleep and feeling like a zombie. DH has gastro AGAIN after only having it about 3 weeks ago. So I slept in DS's room on the floor as I am quite phobic about sickness and wanted to put my earplugs in so I couldn't hear him being sick but still hear DS if he woke! Nice comfy bed in the guest room but thought i'd be too far away to hear DS through the ear plugs. So I have dropped DS off at childcare and dragged myself into work.

On the way in on the bus, I saw on facebook that my friend from back home in the UK has had a baby boy. I thought I was doing ok with his m/c thing, the bleeding is lighter than I expected and had no cramping at all, but now I just want to cry. Maybe it's the tiredness. Her first child is 3 months younger than mine, and now she's got her 2nd. Not fair. DH keeps saying it'll be us soon, but been saying that since January now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry you are feeling down Bondgirl. Be kind to yourself and hope your DH gets better soon.

AFM AF has arrived this mornng, not surprised. Hoping October is our lucky month.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LilPetal For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (20-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Shelby - yay for a testing buddy! I've got my blood test next weds to check preg levels. When were u planning on testing?
    Hii Tormy I'll test Wednesday with you, I'll be 11DPO but I have so many ic I won't care wasting some!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that lilpetal good luck for Oct!!

Bond girl big hugs!!! Where are you up to in your cycle?

DS woke up with vomiting and diarrhea this morning, so lucky Thursday's is my day off work! 5DPO for me today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    sorry to hear some are feeling down today, good luck for anyone testing over the next few days. I am having huge issues subscribing to this thread as it isn't appearing in my subscriptions and I am hating the silly mobile skin but still trying to keep up. Did a HPT today and it is finally negative which means HCG must be mostly out of my system now, so I can try again soon yay I never thought I would be so happy to see a BFN but I am, DH has been a lot more positive and supportive too so things are looking up Will try and keep up with you all once I work out how to use the new system (I miss the app, it's so easy!) x