Closed Thread
Page 67 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Well the test is BFN so I'm holding the worlds biggest pitty party today. I'm over it. I'm sitting in FS office waiting to c what to do next but I have only had a bit of blood again mixed with creamy cm. I swear my body is tormenting me. So will let u all know how we go
    Sorry to hear that loony I hope your FS can shed some light for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I went for my B/T today to see if I O'd. This was one of the worst nurses, she laughed when I involuntarily jumped as she was quite brutal with inserting the needle then commented that it always amuses her to make people jump needless to say I don't wish to encounter her again. Now the wait until Monday/Tuesday for the results.

Also can I ask someone what is probably a stupid question. If I actually O'd this time does AF always turn up 14 days after O? AF for me is due on Monday but that will only be 12 DPO if O has occurred so I am unsure if there is a chance that my due date will change considering I don't normally O??
    Last edited by ToniS; 12-10-2012 at 19:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Well I went for my B/T today to see if I O'd. This was one of the worst nurses, she laughed when I involuntarily jumped as she was quite brutal with inserting the needle then commented that it always amuses her to make people jump needless to say I don't wish to encounter her again. Now the wait until Monday/Tuesday for the results.

Also can I ask someone what is probably a stupid question. If I actually O'd this time does AF always turn up 14 days after O? AF for me is due on Monday but that will only be 12 DPO if O has occurred so I am unsure if there is a chance that my due date will change considering I don't normally O??
    That would depend on your luteal phase. I always get AF on 12 dpo. Doesn't matter If I O earlier or later, AF will be due at 12 dpo

That nurse sounds like a b1tch

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee baybee And ToniS.

FS said come back in 2months and hopefully we can have better news.

I'm looking into iui/ivf treatments tonight. I can't understand y my dd was conceived on low dose pill and had taken sinus tablets And with ds it was the first cycle off the pill. It's all just frustrating as I thought I would have a bubba by now. Both DH and I have been tested and tested again and nothing is wrong???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Maybee baybee And ToniS.

FS said come back in 2months and hopefully we can have better news.

I'm looking into iui/ivf treatments tonight. I can't understand y my dd was conceived on low dose pill and had taken sinus tablets And with ds it was the first cycle off the pill. It's all just frustrating as I thought I would have a bubba by now. Both DH and I have been tested and tested again and nothing is wrong???
    How long have you been trying for now? I'm TTC #1 so while I don't know what you are going through I do understand it must be very frustrating for you. I wish I knew the answer! Did your fs suggest doing anything different the next 2 months or just continue the same? I have my fingers crossed it doesn't come to iui/ivf and you get your bfp soon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this may seem like a stupid question but can I take paracetamol while TTC? I have this never ending head ache but I don't want to ruin my chances

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Loony - sorry to hear about your BFN

Nila - I believe (Im no expert tho!) that Paracetamol is fine when TTC, I think nurofen might be a no-no though

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (13-10-2012),Nila  (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all so I tested this morn and I got a really faint line so faint couldn't even see it in a photo to post on here I had convinced my self it was an evaporated line but had never had that before and went and got a clear blue digital and low and behold it came up pregnant :-) yay kinda in shock didn't feel any different to any other month lol well I guess I'm not drinking at the 30th to night :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats gemgem!

Asm: af arrived this morning at 9dpo...a a little worried about having such a short luteal phase, anyone know how I can fix this or will this change in time (as I just got off bc last month)?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

gemgem05  (13-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used a multivitamin called herbs of gold because it contains chaste berry and another herb used to regulate menstrual cycles that worked wonders for me for last 4 months I have been like clockwork.

also this month I tried two other things cough syrup for before I o that made so much fertile cm so that worked and the I took a low dose aspirin 100mg everyday from o till now to thin my blood and help implantation don't know if they are that helped I will never know :-)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gemgem05 For This Useful Post:

Nila  (13-10-2012)