pigeon hope you are doing ok

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gemgem05 For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Hi

Maybee baybee: I think you should wait. The reason I don't test is because of being scared to see another "NOT PREGNANT" that's what helps me to wait. It's totally up to u if you wanna test then test and we will all be here.

afm: I'm 14dpo still haven't tested so tomorrow is the day and I'm absolutely freaking out that's its going to be another BFN. I don't want to even test.
    Yeah that is what stops me, I am terrified of a single line and the disappointment. Are you late or due tomorrow? Or do you just wait until 15dpo to test? I was going to hold out until Sunday originally but I am tempted. Good luck for the morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Yeah that is what stops me, I am terrified of a single line and the disappointment. Are you late or due tomorrow? Or do you just wait until 15dpo to test? I was going to hold out until Sunday originally but I am tempted. Good luck for the morning!
    My AF is due 2morrow I normally have 1 to 2 days of spotting before AF and had nothing but a bit of blood in creamy cm (sorry tmi ) tonite so will have to c what's going to happen in morning I'm on early shift so can't have a sick day ( no way i wanna be at work surrounded with babies) if its a bfn plus I dont have much sick leave left. So all I can do is try and relax.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's great J!

with DS I was probably 15dpo before I tested we where trying but I wasnt counting the days like I am this time ttc and testing at 8Dpo etc.
    AFM well I got a negative opk today yay so hopefully I O on the weekend when DH is home, come on positive opk on Saturday before he leaves again Monday morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for the welcome - this is my first time in the TTC section (my other 2 were happy surprises) and I am a overwhelmed at all the support you lovely ladies give each other. My DF is a computer nerd so I really only get to jump on here at work but I love reading through to see where everyone is up to.

To all the ladies gearing up to test good luck!! And to everyone BDing this weekend I send you lots of happy baby making vibes!

I am just hoping my cycle is back to normal - I have this dreaded fear that since this AF was so short and so much lighter than normal that I am not building up a proper lining, but only time will tell. I just have to try stay positive and not let it take over my life, but it is so hard when I have a calendar in front of me at my desk, I just keep thinking only 1 week till O, then only 2 weeks till testing... Ugh, I am wishing my life away! Luckily I have a pretty full on job that should keep me distracted.

Happy Friday everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    9 dpo today. I'm now at the anxious time of my cycle. I hate taking my temp because I worry that it's going to give me some clue that AF is on her way. AF due Monday, so not too much longer. I keep getting AF cramps which is putting me on edge.

Have a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looney did you test this morning?

tormy good news For this month. Why did the nurse take so long? That would have been uncomfortable!

Swizzly I am the same as you kinda wishing my life away while trying to conceive The 2ww is the worst goes so slow, wish I could push the fast fwd button. Only 3dpo today and already impatient.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil smurfy I know what you mean about the temping...I have been this month and my temp has taken a dip lower then before o ( may I add that even I move around it was still low, can sleeping with the fan in your face change the temperature on the thermometer?).its only 8dpo for me so I'm hoping it's not af arriving cause otherwise it would mean I don't produce enough progesterone to support a pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    From what I've heard, a one day dip in tww can be normal. See what your temp does tomorrow. The 2 previous months that I've temped in the tww, I had the drop on day 8, this month it went up a little instead.

Good luck this month. When are you testing?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Nila  (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tormy- I know what you mean about the new nurse. When I went last week it took ages, and I was in a rush to get to a meeting, as the usual lady was teaching her. I felt sorry for her though as the usual lady was quite harsh with her! I was like 'get on with it!' Great that you have two nice follies in there. Have a great holiday!

LooneyLea- any news on your test yet? Waiting with baited breath!

J- those numbers are great, really happy for you with that result.

AFM- 4dpo and just waiting until Monday when I have a BT to check that I O'd. But as i've been using crinone cream I am guessing my progesterone will be higher anyway and it may not be a true result. Will be symptom spotting for the same things I had last month with my chemical pregnancy- which was tons of creamy CM and implantation bleeding/aches on 10 dpo.

Happy Friday everyone!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (12-10-2012)