Closed Thread
Page 63 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    J that is excellent to hear! All the best.

Pigeon I'm sorry to hear of your loss, I hope you are doing ok

loony, good luck testing in the morning!

toni - I know how you felt, I didn't think I had ovulated but bloods comeback showing I had. you have

Im so glad the site has fixed itself today, I too was having withdrawals and thought I had been banned. What would I do?

Im cd30 & 12dpo today. So tempted to test but so scared of a bfn... Should I hold out a bit longer...??

Also season return of one born every minute on sbs tonight at 9.30 if anyone is interested.
    When is AF due? I'm hoping I'll still be awake at 9.30

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok I'm confused. This is my first cycle off the pill. I'm up to around CD60. On Saturday night I had some pains on my left side and lots of EWCM. The next morning I did an OPK and it was very positive. We DTD that day, I tested again that night and it wasn't as strong. Tested again the next morning and following night and it slowly faded out. Today I had the same sort of cramps/pains again so I just tested an OPK again. I got very strong positive on both the IC and the more expensive confirm ones I use. I then got out the new digital tester I bought this week and tested on that. Low and behold the smiley face showed up!

So now I'm not sure what is going on. I assumed I would have ovulated by now but maybe I haven't? Are the digital ones the most accurate? Should I go off that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Ok I'm confused. This is my first cycle off the pill. I'm up to around CD60. On Saturday night I had some pains on my left side and lots of EWCM. The next morning I did an OPK and it was very positive. We DTD that day, I tested again that night and it wasn't as strong. Tested again the next morning and following night and it slowly faded out. Today I had the same sort of cramps/pains again so I just tested an OPK again. I got very strong positive on both the IC and the more expensive confirm ones I use. I then got out the new digital tester I bought this week and tested on that. Low and behold the smiley face showed up!

So now I'm not sure what is going on. I assumed I would have ovulated by now but maybe I haven't? Are the digital ones the most accurate? Should I go off that?
    The digital OPKs are more definitive yes, but that's not to say the previous ones weren't positive. You may have failed to ovulate, and are now trying again. The most important "take home message" is have sex for at least next 3 nights.
    Good luck!
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post

Was the IC an OPK or hpt? Have you been to dr to find out why your cycle is so long? Have you done a hpt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    The digital OPKs are more definitive yes, but that's not to say the previous ones weren't positive. You may have failed to ovulate, and are now trying again. The most important "take home message" is have sex for at least next 3 nights.
    Good luck!
    J.
    Thanks J! I thought that might have been the case but it's good to have some reassurance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Was the IC an OPK or hpt? Have you been to dr to find out why your cycle is so long? Have you done a hpt?
    They were OPKs. I haven't been to see the dr yet because they did say it could take up to 3 months to go back to normal. I was planning on making an appointment this week but then I thought I was ovulating so thought I would see what happened from that. I did a HPT a few weeks back but it was negative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pigeon - so sorry to hear of your loss

Welcome Swizzly. So sorry to hear of your loss too, that must have been heartbreaking :'(

Yay J, thats awesome news!!!!!

I sooo would not cope if I was banned from BH atm!!!

Oooooh One born every minute...... wonder if I will bawl my eyes out while watching like I always do...!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    hope all is well with everyone. Sorry to see some BFN & af turning up.

J: I'm so happy that your levels are rising up nicely.

Maybee baybee: I think you should wait. The reason I don't test is because of being scared to see another "NOT PREGNANT" that's what helps me to wait. It's totally up to u if you wanna test then test and we will all be here. Thanks for the luck &the heads up about the show 1born every min.

pigeon: I'm sorry your having to go through this Hun sending you big hugs

afm: I'm 14dpo still haven't tested so tomorrow is the day and I'm absolutely freaking out that's its going to be another BFN. I don't want to even test.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    first thing I thought with the banned notice was the site was having issues again! LOL
    Welcome Swizzly and hope your stay is a short stay sorry about your loss

Looney - for tomorrow!! I really hope you get your 2 pink lines

YAY J!!! C'mon baby!!!!

Hi to everyone else (wish there was an easy way to type a message and be able to scroll through the last few posts to do personals). I can't watch 1 born every minute - DH has the remote and he watches Swamp People instead! There was 1 advantage when he did FIFO!

Me... I am CD5 - AF has been gone for 2 days, however since yesterday have been experiencing the weirdest cramps and nausea Hardly eaten a thing and last night couldn't really stomach dinner. Late last night went to the toilet and when wiped had a slight bit of pink blood - have never had that before. I believe it was probably just the last bit of AF..but seriously...really not liking my body at the moment

So getting geared up to start DTD from next week. DH and I are going to try and do the whole s.ex thing ever 3 days, then going to every 2 days for awhile and then back to 3 for awhile and see how we go! Let's see if the fertility figurine and birthing chart works!

to all and think it is about time for some more BFP's!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    When is AF due? I'm hoping I'll still be awake at 9.30
    Hmm usually I range from 32 to 37 days, but this is my first cycle on clomid and the first cycle I have actually ovulated. Usually I would wait until AF was late but I am feeling anxious as I may just have a chance knowing I have ovulated.