Closed Thread
Page 61 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear pigeon big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Well done looney for sticking it out!! Good luck shelby, hope you O at the perfect time>_<!
    Lil smurfy, not long for testing for you now?
    J sorry you had a scare, fx baby was just getting nice and snuggled in.
    Bond, hope the 2ww goes fast for u and you get you sticky bub this month.
    Tormy happy bday for this week!z
    Okay so had a massive freakout when I jumped on bubhub this arvo, and it said I was banned FOREVER!! I got teary(addicted much) and I called them to find out why, thank god the guys said it was technical problems and he was going to change the message. Heart attack over! What was your reaction if you tried to log on!!
    I freaked out and emailed them to see what I'd done wrong. Then I called mum and asked her to try on her computer and she said she could see the message saying we weren't all banned. Relief!!

I'm 8 dpo today. AF due Monday.

I hope your AF doesn't arrive today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    J - fx for friday, its a good first result though & glad to see spotting has stopped.

AFM its been an eventful day...i thought AF arrived 2 days ago but bleeding was light so took a hpt this morning & got a BFP...TMI warning i had a big gush of blood at 5pm rushed to the loo & passed many clots & tissue so have miscarried/had a chem pg. Still have cramps but bleeding much lighter so hopefully over the worst of it. Should i go the doc to follow up?
    So sorry to hear this pigeon. When this happened to me last month I only bled for a few days and it wasn't mega heavy and didn't have any cramps. I hope it's the same for you. I would probably go to the doc to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    I was the same. I sent an email asking what I'd done wrong.
    J hope your levels keep improving

I'm having a downer today. B/T isn't until Friday which means results maybe Monday I just don't feel like O happened.
    What makes you feel like O hasn't happened ToniS?

J- glad to hear your numbers are good, relieved to hear the spotting stopped.

AFM- 3dpo and I was quite light headed yesterday which was odd for me. I'm not a fainty person. I had to sit down for a while when I popped to the shops during my lunch break. FX it's a good sign but at 3dpo I think it's a bit too early for any symptoms! lol

Hi to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!

I also panicked and wondered what I had done wrong to get banned. I thought I must have had another spell check error but something bad this time.

Pigeon I am so sorry big

J hope you get a big HCG rise in your levels today. So glad to hear the spotting has stopped.

Bond not too sure why you would be light headed but hope is is your month.

AFM I am another one that can't help but work out my due date every month. I know I shouldn't but can't help myself. that's why we won't be TTC in November because the baby would be due within a few days of DD birthday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry to hear pigeon, a similar thing happened to me last month. Look after urself xx

AFM- feeling really depressed today, didn't get temp rise but got pos opks so who knows if I O'd or not, feel like in going to get AF feeling dizzy, bloated and sad, hoping it does come just so I know where I'm at, this month sucks, vent over.

Gd luck to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The waiting process is really slow isn't it i really wish it was instant!Channy I hope all works out for you maybe like me this month I got a positive opk but no temp rise and then a week later I got both, as a lot of people pointed out it might be your body getting ready but didn't and it might happen in a few days instead!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    What makes you feel like O hasn't happened ToniS?

AFM- 3dpo and I was quite light headed yesterday which was odd for me. I'm not a fainty person. I had to sit down for a while when I popped to the shops during my lunch break. FX it's a good sign but at 3dpo I think it's a bit too early for any symptoms! lol
    There is nothing in particular making me feel that way just history. I guess I have been spending so long just trying to O not even trying to conceive yet that some days I just get a little down in the dumps. I'm also a little worried about what is the next step if I don't O this time. Its such an exhausting roller coaster of a journey.

I hope your dizzy spells stop

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    There is nothing in particular making me feel that way just history. I guess I have been spending so long just trying to O not even trying to conceive yet that some days I just get a little down in the dumps. I'm also a little worried about what is the next step if I don't O this time. Its such an exhausting roller coaster of a journey.

I hope your dizzy spells stop
    I was the same for about 9-10 months. I came off BC in December and didn't O until last month on 150mg of clomid. I had two previous tries at lower doses of clomid which didn't work and was so upset as I pinned all my hopes on it. But eventually the dose was right and suddenly my BT showed I was about to O, very unexpected.

So even if you don't O this time (remind me of your dose of clomid?) then there is still hope for higher doses. Failing that, there are injectables that are stronger. So don't give up hope of O'ing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Mind if I join in? I have 2 beautiful little kidlets and we are trying for number 3! We didn't even know we wanted a third until a recent loss. We were almost 13 weeks along with a surprise bub and went for our 12 week scan to find that bubs had a severe condition called Encephaolcele - with the severity we were given a 0% chance of survival so made the heartbreaking decision to let go

It's been 10 weeks now and a long road... I lost a lot of blood in the first procedure and then needed it repeated 2 weeks later, both of which they said can happen once you are further along. But here we are, deciding we want to try again and nervously ready to give it a go. I got my first AF on Saturday but it was short and kind of strange, but I am taking it as a sign that after all this time things are getting back to normal.

Wow, this is a big post - sorry and thank you to anyone who read it all, lol. I have been following this thread and all I can say is WOW, some of you have really been through such a difficult journey and I really hope that BFP is just around the corner for you. Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swizzly - welcome to our group im so sorry to hear about your loss that must have been heartbreaking Ive unfortunately had an ectopic and am in the middle of a chem pregnancy/early miscarriage, i hope you are able to conceive quickly and its a successful pg.

Thanks for all your hugs...the bleeding slowed last night but has started up again and tmi but ive passed more clots...could i be further along than what i thought? If it keeps going i guess ill make an appt with the doc and see whats happening. I always thought with a chem pg you didn't experience clots/tissue.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

swizzly555  (11-10-2012)