Closed Thread
Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I'm watching "Can of Worms", while hubby chastises me for too much Bub-Hubbing! (Is there such a thing?!).
    I get that too. Hubby asks what i'm looking at. Standard response is 'a forum'. He's looked over my shoulder once and was disinterested within seconds

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Can of Worms is annoying me tonight.

"I'm not going to judge extender breastfeeders BUT [insert judgment]."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Interesting show on gem tonight : inside the human body on pregnancy
    Im watching that too. Cluck cluck!!!

pigeon - sorry to hear AF arrived

Tormy - Happy Birthday for this week, I really hope you get your BFP soon.

Sorry, cant remember anything else, my brain is fried!!

Ive signed on for the next round of IUI, pick up drugs on Wed. Just want to get started again.... last round before IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    gah im feelin crappy tonite....i keep thinking about how many cycles of clomid i have left (3 including the one im currently doing) and im freaking out about what'll happen if i dont get utd in the next 3 months........its scary to think that our ttc efforts will most likely stop next yr cos i probably still wont be able to ovulate by myself
    Sorry you are feeling this way tormy TTC is very trying emotionally and especially when it takes a long time. I only have 3 cycles of clomid before fs wants to reassess things. Hopefully you can relax on your holiday & it might be just what you need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy I hoe this months your month

Channy I am so disappointed that show I wonder if I can watch it online. I was also watching Can of Worms and like rainbow I got annoyed by the bf question.

Sorr to hear AF arrived pigeon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It was very interesting, I love watching shows like that, showing what goes on inside of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gagghh I'm also feeling really down tonight. I tested today at 12dpo and got another BFN and now AF has just turned up tonight. My husband is not interested in getting a checkup to make sure that our gear is all in working order and that just ****es me off. I worry that my DS will be an only child

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies! I hope you're all doing well. Sorry for no personals, this skin is really annoying! Just thought I'd pop in and say hi. I'm on cd 17 now so in the tww. Didnt really fo any opks this month. just dtd as often as possible! Fingers crossed something happens. I'll be testing in Bali on our honeymoon! 5 years late! but Better late than never!! Lets hope Af doesn't show up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Gagghh I'm also feeling really down tonight. I tested today at 12dpo and got another BFN and now AF has just turned up tonight. My husband is not interested in getting a checkup to make sure that our gear is all in working order and that just ****es me off. I worry that my DS will be an only child
    Sorry AF showed up. Hopefully hubby changes his mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    My temp was 36.74 today. I'm expecting it to drop soon. The only other cycle I've charted was back in June. My before ovulation temps in June were about 0.2 higher than what they were this month. Hopefully that shows that my body has gone back to normal now, after the pill.

I've tried to move my focus this month, away from ttc. I've decided now is the time to shift my honeymoon weight. For the last 6 months i hadn't bothered because I was going to get pregnant and gain weight anyway. That didn't happen, so now is the time. I've lost 1.6kg in 1.5 weeks. I want to lose another 1.3 before we go away in 2 weeks.