Closed Thread
Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Was wondering if someone can help me. I had my first positive OPK this morning since going off the pill at the start of August. DH and I DTD today and I was wondering when we should do it next for the best chance? Tomorrow morning? Or would tomorrow night be ok?? Thanks!
    👋Hi not sure I can be of much help but this is what I would do.
    Test again tonight I test around 8pm and if that test is a - I would dtd ASAP. If still + then I would dtd in the morning and retest. The reason for double testing is to c how long your LH surge is. Hope that helps😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    God I hate opks I have had a fairly positive second line since Friday and what I would have sworn was o cramps on my left side on Saturday all day but why then would I have a second line still? Grrr
    Channy this is why I spend a lot more $$$$ on the clearblue digital.I found it really had the first few months and was asking DH what he thought -/+ with every test as I didn't want to miss it. The digital ones say not to read the lines when you take the stick out but I can sometimes still see the lines getting darker. Sometimes I swear our bodies just tease us. Fx it works it self out SOON for you 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    My emotions are all over the place. I feel like I'm already upset about not being utd this month, and AF isn't even due for another week. Only 5 dpo so anything's possible. Ttc is an emotional business
    It really is an emotional rollercoaster isnt it. Take care I really hope this is your month x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    God I hate opks I have had a fairly positive second line since Friday and what I would have sworn was o cramps on my left side on Saturday all day but why then would I have a second line still? Grrr
    Hey Channy, can you post a photo of your OPKs, if you have kept them. I have a similar "fade in" pattern. Last month I had 3 days of "almost" positives, and then 2 days of "definite" positives.
    More importantly, are you having lots of sex?
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep dtd as much as I can, will try tonight and tomorrow and hopefully I have it covered, we'll see, my temp dropped this morning so not sure if that is a good sign, see if it goes up tomorrow. Sorry about quality of the pics, the iphone 5 is not as good as the iphone 4 with close up photos.opk oct.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Sorry on phone so can't do personals big hugs to those who have had bfn or AF arrive...unfortunately AF arrived today at 12dpo now up to 17 months ttc & cut off fast approaching...

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sorry to hear pigeon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

pigeonpairplusone  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Hi everyone

Sorry on phone so can't do personals big hugs to those who have had bfn or AF arrive...unfortunately AF arrived today at 12dpo now up to 17 months ttc & cut off fast approaching...
    Sorry to hear. Take care and do something nice for yourself

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

pigeonpairplusone  (08-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep dtd as much as I can, will try tonight and tomorrow and hopefully I have it covered, we'll see, my temp dropped this morning so not sure if that is a good sign, see if it goes up tomorrow. Sorry about quality of the pics, the iphone 5 is not as good as the iphone 4 with close up photos.Attachment 26779
    Looks like you are getting close to a positive. Hopefully today fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok... Going to ask probably a really dumb question... However someone asked me today and it got me thinking...
    How would I know if I was not ovulating? Although I am not charting temps, I am positive I am ovulating due to body changes, feelings and symptoms. But today someone asked if I was sure... And I wondered, if I wasn't, would I still get the EWCM, pains and sore boobs?
    I am thinking of also going out and buying the OPK that gives the smily face when I'm good to go! Hahaha recommended to use or stay away from? Reason for buying that one is that it won't seem to full on for DH. But if he saw all the sticks, he may think I am too clinical!
    Thanks for any advice!