Closed Thread
Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My emotions are all over the place. I feel like I'm already upset about not being utd this month, and AF isn't even due for another week. Only 5 dpo so anything's possible. Ttc is an emotional business

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    The question is whether the donor has active infection with CMV, or past exposure to CMV. In the first instance, active CMV, I cannot imagine the IUI Clinic allowing that person to be a donor. With past CMV exposure, there will be protective antibodies present, and this is not a problem at all. The blood test for CMV can determine whether the exposure is past or present, and like you said, previous exposure to CMV is very common...and not a problem.
    J x.
    thanks J, only donors with antibodies, not live virus are allowed so that's okay.

I think most clinics recommend a cmv- donor if you're cmv-, but it's not compulsory, it's manly to cover their bums in case anything goes awry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Toni - I know how you feel. I felt super anxious about seeing if clomid had helped me ovulate. Try to keep busy and good luck for your results!

Waiting hoping - sorry that AF reared her ugly head. Hugs to you!

Lil smurfy - I feel the same way, losing hope quickly, 9dpo & just expecting AF. Ttc is very emotional. Fingers crossed for a BFP!

Channy - I have heard that about vitex, but I have taken it every day. But my acupuncturist recommended that. Perhaps someone else can help you.

It dawned on me last night that I have been off the pill for 12months now... 😞 Feeling a bit down about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday for this week tormy! Enjoy your holiday and fingers crossed you make a holiday baby... Good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    *hugs* fx for you for this cycle. When are u planning on testing?
    Im going to wait and see if AF comes. She's due 12 dpo.

Happy birthday for this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday Tormy!! (For this week!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy birthday for this week Tormy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybee baybee - thanks, will try keep busy,going away next week just after I get results so trying to focus on that instead. Sorry you are feeling down, I was the same after 12mths which is when we did all our testing.

Tormy - happy birthday for this week. Hope you have a nice holiday.

Lil smurfy - I hope you get some good results soon.
    Last edited by ToniS; 08-10-2012 at 08:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil smurfy: try to distract urself that's what I'm doing I'm 11dpo & im trying not to lose hope I'm checking every toilet break looking for and expecting to c start of AF aswell. ttc is a very emotional ride. Fx (insert hug pic)

Maybee: It's hard when you think how long you have been TTC sending you big hugs. Fx it's ur turn soon. 😀

Channy: I haven't heard about vitex so sorry I can't help maybe ask J. 😃

Waiting hoping: sorry that AF showed up😔. You should spoil yourself and have a nice glass of 🍷. Fx it's ur turn soon.

That's about all I can remember so 👋hi to everyone else that I missed & good luck to anyone else testing this week lets see some good BFP poas pics.

Thanks
    Reviews
    God I hate opks I have had a fairly positive second line since Friday and what I would have sworn was o cramps on my left side on Saturday all day but why then would I have a second line still? Grrr