Closed Thread
Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I also wanted to add that I am 4weeks and 6 days today and I dont really have any symptoms either. Sore nipples and slightly tender breasts when poked but nothing more than I would have post ovulation.
    Yesterday while watering the garden I felt a bit sick/faint and had to quickly lie down - but again I am a fainter normally so cant put that down to pregnancy specifically.
    I cant believe I used to stress about symptoms in the two week wait!

I also didnt test until I was 15dpo when I got a strong positive. I think that did wonders for my stress levels.

Hope that helps x x x

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to button2012 For This Useful Post:

gemgem05  (08-10-2012),Lil Smurfy  (07-10-2012),ToniS  (07-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    DTD = Doing the deed. (Having sex, making whoopie, horizontal tango, etc).
    Haha thanks, I knew what it was referring to just couldn't figure out what it stood for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I think acupuncture is awesome as an additional thing. I find that it helps me relax and not think about TTC at least for half an hour.

I don't think herbs are necessarily good in conjunction with a FS - our FC says to not take any herbs or other supplements unless recommended by them.
    Thanks Rainbow. I used to really enjoy it and relax, but lately all I am finding is that I am constantly thinking about ttc when I am on the table. Going weekly has become a constant reminder of why I am there

My gyno who did my lap was against herbs as he said we don't know what is in them (I no longer see him as he wasn't very proactive), but my FS said I could continue to take them. It is very confusing for me. Either people are for or against acupuncture and TCM, I think I'm sitting on the fence at the moment...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks J and Button for the update on symptoms! Early on I used to go crazy thinking I should just 'feel' pregnant, as if there would be symptoms like nausea, cramping, sore breasts... (turns out I didn't even ovulate) Now I don't think of anything and wait for AF to arrive. I don't even think I will poas this month... By ff chart I am 8dpo today... (not sure if this is right or not...) and will only test if AF hasn't arrived by cd34. As some others said, poas only caused me anxiety and stress. I hate the disappointment of BFN.

MissX - yay for AF finally arriving, I hope it was a once off for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

button2012  (07-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinkorblue: good for not testing it's all in the will power.😀
    Rainbow: I'm the same load only gave me more stress. I have moved my tests out of my room and gave them to DH to put away so that helps out of sight kind of out of mind lol.
    MissXamA: good that AF finally turned up now you can get started trying again. Bummer about cycle length hope that was just a freak cycle.
    Afm I'm 10dpo so nothing to really post but this 2ww I must say has been the easiest in a long time. Had endocrinologists appt on thurs 4th and she has put me on the tablets 50mg. After she knew family history and seen my levels slowly rising over the last year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    BFN for me. AF arrived in full force last night. will find out tomorrow about iui cycle #2..

Thanks
    Reviews
    waitinghoping

Thanks J and Button for describing symptoms...something to look forward too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!!
    Been MIA lately, busy with life and not having the app anymore makes it worse!!
    Currently 8w 5days, no symptoms for me either, had a scan at 7 weeks with only one baby discovered phew!
    I have been feeling light headed and feel like my heart is pulsing harder all the time and not to mention tired, not sure if I should get it checked or not!?
    Oh and I have a cold to top it off!
    Congrats J37 and button on ur BFP! Hopefully the rest of the thread can follow along this month!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've a question for J:

My blood tested negative for CMV (yay). How important is it that I choose a donor who is also CMV-?

I've heard that CMV can cause massive problems for newborns and unborn babies, but what are the chances of it getting CMV through the insemination? Or something to that effect!

Not many donors are CMV- as apparently 60-80% of the population have it, so I am worried we won't find a donor who meets our requirements AND i CMV-. But if that needs to be a bigger priority, I'll make it so!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    BFN for me. AF arrived in full force last night. will find out tomorrow about iui cycle #2..
    Sorry waitinghoping. Be kind to yourself and I really hope next cycle is the one for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Hi everyone!!
    Been MIA lately, busy with life and not having the app anymore makes it worse!!
    Currently 8w 5days, no symptoms for me either, had a scan at 7 weeks with only one baby discovered phew!
    I have been feeling light headed and feel like my heart is pulsing harder all the time and not to mention tired, not sure if I should get it checked or not!?
    Oh and I have a cold to top it off!
    Congrats J37 and button on ur BFP! Hopefully the rest of the thread can follow along this month!!
    Glad to hear you're doing well choccie!

AFM- I echo what others have said about early pregnancy symptoms. When I was UTD with DS I had none at all for the whole pregnancy. Felt totally normal apart from the baby kicking!

I did my trigger shot at 8pm last night to give the follie an extra few hours to mature. So I should be O'ing at 8am tomorrow morning. Each side of my pelvic area has been sore and tender today which is what I had last month too after the trigger so must be O pains which is reassuring. We have DTD the last 3 nights and will do tonight and tomorrow lunchtime during DS nap. Thank goodness its a public holiday in the ACT tomorrow so we're both off work.

Hi to everyone else!