Closed Thread
Page 48 of 86 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Haha, yeah I always test early, addict here, ive just figured out how to quote on the skin so this makes it so much easier now just got to work out how to multi quote, and cant do any emoticons on the skin either, ah well im sure the app will be back, I hope.
    I used 2 be pops addict 2 but after my early M/C & seeing so many bfn. i also used 2 symptom spot and i would be believing yep I have all the symptoms it must be a BFP and watching the stick only have 1 little line or the great digital "NOT PREGNANT" ( thoes ones atleast need a sad face to help make u feel better), I got over it. I won't lie I do want to Poas because i just need to know so i can start planing for nxt month. i was thinking today I could poas but then I remember I have to wait to get a true result, so I wait count down tell myself I didn't want to feel that pain again so wait. A lot of arguing going back and forth with myself lol. If u wanna test early go for it and we will all be here to either celebrate or support. 😀Here is some iPhone baby dust for you✨.
    I still don't know how to multi quote or get a profile pic or thoes cool little info about ur family on the bottom of the quotes but one day when I have 5min I will look into it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry double post 😀
    Last edited by loonylea; 06-10-2012 at 23:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can someone please tell me what dtd actually stands for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Can someone please tell me what dtd actually stands for?
    DTD = Doing the deed. (Having sex, making whoopie, horizontal tango, etc).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

tormyxxx  (07-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I started reading the first 50 shades book about 3 months ago and still haven't finished it.

4 dpo today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    For those who are interested in early pregnancy symptoms...
    I have none, and am 4 weeks 5 days. The ol' boobsicles are a bit tender, but I get that following ovulation anyway.
    So really nothing out of the ordinary.
    J.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

gemgem05  (08-10-2012),Lil Smurfy  (07-10-2012),loonylea  (07-10-2012),pigeonpairplusone  (07-10-2012),pinkorblue  (07-10-2012),ToniS  (07-10-2012),tormyxxx  (07-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The witch is here!! Finally!!! That cycle was a long 43 days - hope that was my last!
    Funny - I told DH that we are back in the game and was quite happy, but think DH wasn't as happy (I wonder if he still thought there was a chance?)
    Happy Sunday! Apparently 35 degree day here in Brisvegas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    The witch is here!! Finally!!! That cycle was a long 43 days - hope that was my last!
    Funny - I told DH that we are back in the game and was quite happy, but think DH wasn't as happy (I wonder if he still thought there was a chance?)
    Happy Sunday! Apparently 35 degree day here in Brisvegas!
    Yay, finally, fx not another long cycle for u good luck!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

MissXamA  (07-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    I used 2 be pops addict 2 but after my early M/C & seeing so many bfn. i also used 2 symptom spot and i would be believing yep I have all the symptoms it must be a BFP and watching the stick only have 1 little line or the great digital "NOT PREGNANT" ( thoes ones atleast need a sad face to help make u feel better), I got over it. I won't lie I do want to Poas because i just need to know so i can start planing for nxt month. i was thinking today I could poas but then I remember I have to wait to get a true result, so I wait count down tell myself I didn't want to feel that pain again so wait. A lot of arguing going back and forth with myself lol. If u wanna test early go for it and we will all be here to either celebrate or support. 😀Here is some iPhone baby dust for you✨.
    I still don't know how to multi quote or get a profile pic or thoes cool little info about ur family on the bottom of the quotes but one day when I have 5min I will look into it.
    I tell myself everytime af arrives I wil not test till af is due, but can never wait that long, I am impaitaint(sp? Having a bad day cant spell anything) by nature so I test to get it out of my system hehe, it doesnt matter I have just replaced buying clothes with buying hpts, its the thrill didnt test today though even though im itching 2 so yay for me!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've decided I won't POAS, I'll wait until my blood test 16dpiui (if I haven't gotten AF by then). POAS did nothing but upset me and cause anxiety! My pee sticks are all still hidden by DP, so I just won't ask her to uncover them.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

gemgem05  (08-10-2012)