Closed Thread
Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you to everyone for your supportive words. It really means an enormous amount to me, to have such genuine support.
    It is going to be a stressful few weeks, but at least I can absorb myself in the TTC journey of others in this thread, and offer my support and answer any medical questions, where I can.
    Thanks again to you utterly fabulous girls,
    J x.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (04-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    CD14 today. I expected to O yesterday. Temp rose by 0.3 from yesterday, so hopefully it stays up. I had very minimal o pains this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    CD14 today. I expected to O yesterday. Temp rose by 0.3 from yesterday, so hopefully it stays up. I had very minimal o pains this month.
    0.3 degrees is a good rise, very encouraging. Like I have always said, pain is a poor predictor of ovulation in most women. I hope you had loads of sex past few days!
    Best wishes.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds good Lil Smurfy!

I got my BT results and estrogen is now 705, up from 372 on Tuesday. So heading in the right direction and also noticed some EWCM today. Going back for another ultrasound and BT tomorrow. Let's hope it doesn't make me bleed this time! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone

Sorry i havent posted for ages due to the app and being school holidays and flat out...

J its totally understandable how you would feel, i was like that with my last prengnacy and really didn't start to feel comfortable until after the NT scan. Big hugs i will have my fx for you.

Bondgirl and Lilsmurfy that sounds like some good signs there fx you both ovulate and in with a good shot this month.

Sorry im too behind to do any more personals, but i hope everyone is travelling okay.

AFM now on cd21 i definitely ovulated on cd13 as had a super strong opk pos on cd12 and had cramping on cd13...managed to bd lots during that time for fx, AF due next wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Sounds good Lil Smurfy!

I got my BT results and estrogen is now 705, up from 372 on Tuesday. So heading in the right direction and also noticed some EWCM today. Going back for another ultrasound and BT tomorrow. Let's hope it doesn't make me bleed this time! lol
    Good luck for your BT and ultrasound tomorrow

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (04-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Hi everyone

Sorry i havent posted for ages due to the app and being school holidays and flat out...

J its totally understandable how you would feel, i was like that with my last prengnacy and really didn't start to feel comfortable until after the NT scan. Big hugs i will have my fx for you.

Bondgirl and Lilsmurfy that sounds like some good signs there fx you both ovulate and in with a good shot this month.

Sorry im too behind to do any more personals, but i hope everyone is travelling okay.

AFM now on cd21 i definitely ovulated on cd13 as had a super strong opk pos on cd12 and had cramping on cd13...managed to bd lots during that time for fx, AF due next wednesday.
    Fx AF doesn't arrive

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

pigeonpairplusone  (04-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    yay! that's a great level - you shouldn't be to far off ovulating. i'm guessing probably over the weekend or really early next week
    Well get to it Bond Girl! Stop talking to us, and go have loads of sex!!
    J.
    Last edited by J37; 04-10-2012 at 21:58.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (05-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my acupuncture appointment tonight. I was feeling hopeful and positive that I had ovulated using clomid for the first time and might be in with a chance, but she told me that I should not expect to fall pregnant for a little while yet as she has me on 'blood moving' herbs to help the endo and wants to see how things go with my next couple of periods I am feeling so confused and conflicted as my FS is taking an aggressive approach and saying he only wants me to do clomid for 4 cycles before looking at other options, but acupuncture does things slowly (I have been doing it for 7months now)... I am thinking about taking a step back from acupuncture as I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and confused by it. It is rather involved in terms of 3x daily supplements, weekly treatments, diet, exercise and is rather expensive. Thing is, I don't know how to approach it with her and say I think I need some space... I'm not good at speaking up!

Does anyone (in particular J from a medical point of view) have an opinion on acupuncture/chinese medicine to treat endo/fertility or have any suggestions on how to approach my feelings with the acupuncturist? Thanks ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    I had my acupuncture appointment tonight. I was feeling hopeful and positive that I had ovulated using clomid for the first time and might be in with a chance, but she told me that I should not expect to fall pregnant for a little while yet as she has me on 'blood moving' herbs to help the endo and wants to see how things go with my next couple of periods I am feeling so confused and conflicted as my FS is taking an aggressive approach and saying he only wants me to do clomid for 4 cycles before looking at other options, but acupuncture does things slowly (I have been doing it for 7months now)... I am thinking about taking a step back from acupuncture as I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and confused by it. It is rather involved in terms of 3x daily supplements, weekly treatments, diet, exercise and is rather expensive. Thing is, I don't know how to approach it with her and say I think I need some space... I'm not good at speaking up!

Does anyone (in particular J from a medical point of view) have an opinion on acupuncture/chinese medicine to treat endo/fertility or have any suggestions on how to approach my feelings with the acupuncturist? Thanks ladies.
    All I can add is that with regards to your FS V's an acupuncturist in relation to your fertility - I would go with the FS every time. Good luck!!