Closed Thread
Page 41 of 86 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    looneylea - im only at cd3, so i took my 2nd clomid
    Fx it's your turn this cycle then. I only asked coz most of the time our cycles have been close, give or take a few days with our wonderfully long cycles. I see FS on 12th so I will test that morning as that is the day AF is due....

Hi everyone else 👋hope all is well. is anyone else testing around the 12th??? .
    I wish I could get the little pics on my fone but all I can get is the ones I already have on my fone. Anyway here is some generic iphone brand of baby dust ✨✨ for everyone. 😃.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So I have completely lost the plot tonight; sobbing into my pillow. Nothing has changed, but I keep thinking about my last 2 early pregnancy ultrasounds, when they told me I had miscarried. I don't know if I could survive that a 3rd time. I should be happy. I am just so scared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    J: sorry cant give you any advice but just wanted to give you a big HUG...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    J I can only imagine how u feel, waiting is so horrible but hopefully it's a sticky. Hang in there xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    J, I can't imagine what you're going through. Hopefully this time will result Ina healthy bub. Hang in there. I'm thinking of you. Big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Hope you're all well. I haven't been on for a bit as I don't have a computer! I'm currently on cd13 and did a forelife ovulation test and its negative but did the maybe baby saliva and its got ferns - which should I trust lol!!?? Last cycle was 10 days overdue and ended up being one of the heaviest cycles I've ever had. I'm so confused!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those of you who chart your basal temperature I have a question... I started charting this month and my bbt chart doesn't look like any of the other ones I have seen my temperature is the same every morning except the day I think i ovulated which my temp was down, has this happened to any one before? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    For those of you who chart your basal temperature I have a question... I started charting this month and my bbt chart doesn't look like any of the other ones I have seen my temperature is the same every morning except the day I think i ovulated which my temp was down, has this happened to any one before? Am I doing something wrong?
    Are you using a bbt thermometer that goes to 2 decimal places, or a normal one that only goes to 1 decimal place?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Hi everyone. Hope you're all well. I haven't been on for a bit as I don't have a computer! I'm currently on cd13 and did a forelife ovulation test and its negative but did the maybe baby saliva and its got ferns - which should I trust lol!!?? Last cycle was 10 days overdue and ended up being one of the heaviest cycles I've ever had. I'm so confused!
    When do you usually ovulate? From personal experience, I'd go by the OPK, but only because I had no luck with maybe baby. My maybe baby was ferning the day after my period ended, and I didn't ovulate until a week later, at which point all I got was pebbles

Thanks
    Reviews
    J - I know that feeling of going in for your scan to find nothing. I was therefore an absolute wrrck tge week leading up to my first scan this time having never seen a baby on my scans I was convinced it would all be the same. There is unfortunately nothing we can do that will stop us from feeling this anxiety and hopelessness. I kept trying to tell myself my past was all bad luck (as is yours) as per my fs. I have high hopes that the next 2-3 weeks until your scan pass quickly and easily and you get to experience the joy (and shock!) when the us tech does that first sweep and you can see a sac with a little bubba in there. Xoxo

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MickeyMouse84 For This Useful Post:

J37  (04-10-2012),sm11  (04-10-2012)