Closed Thread
Page 39 of 86 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning ladies,

J that's a great BFP, it's going to be a little girl I just know it!

Cd9 and just waiting around to O next weekend, slim chances with DH working away but oh well still in with a shot I suppose! Then testing around the 27th, is anyone around the same time as me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations J, that is a great BFP!

Congrats on the scan Micky, glad all is going well!

AFM, CD 52 after coming off the pill and still nothing. I know it's normal to take some time to go back to normal but I'm so impatient and it feels like every second person I know is announcing their pregnancies. It's frustrating at I just wish I knew what was happening with my body

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Teeja that must b so frustrating!

AFM I have no idea where I'm up, if when ur hcg is 0 is what u count as cd1 then I'm roughly cd13 which means I won't o til next wk (if I do at all after mc) so boring end of the cycle for me, nice to see the BFPs popping up in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Hi lil smurfy - I dont really have any symptoms. boobs a little sore and a little bigger but thats not really out of the ordinary for a tww anyway. where are you in your cycle?
    CD 13 for me. I should be o'ing in the next day or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sitting at GYN waiting for U/S and ovidril so nervous my heart is racing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of all the things I didn't ask on here before todays appointment is what sort of U/S I hate internals and hate them more when unprepared.
    On the up side I have a very nice follicle and ovidril was administered YAY

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Of all the things I didn't ask on here before todays appointment is what sort of U/S I hate internals and hate them more when unprepared.
    On the up side I have a very nice follicle and ovidril was administered YAY
    Yay ToniS - Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow: all the best for your TTC journey.
    Mumsical: I'm on 6 dpo and very chilled but long term TTC has don't that I don't symptom spot anymore CPR I have had lots of things got my hopes up and then AF has showed up and I got really down for a couple days but u do whatever you like not trying to tell u what to do. What day are you going to test or should I ask when will you start testing???? I'm testing 12th when AF is due and I have a FS appt that arvo so could all fall into place.

J: that line is getting to a nice dark shade of pink. Fx for a sticky bub.

Mickey: good news bub is catching up to where he/she should be and even better you got to see bub.

Tormy: how r u? Where r u up to in your cycle ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Teeja- I hope your cycle sorts itself out soon, but don't wait too long seeing a GP if you feel it goes too long. I stopped BC in mid December and just didn't get a period for months. So ended up seeing a FS for clomid. I hope you don't need this, but i'd say if you get to 90 days without anything see your GP.

ToniS- Whoops sorry forgot to mention that the U/S are internal!!! I had this surprise on my first one too. The one I had yesterday really hurt and made me bleed. Hope yours was ok! That's great that you have a good follie- how many mm was it? Go forth and baby dance!

AFM- I am waiting impatiently to O, but really starting to get sick of this whole TTC thing now. I just want to be pregnant, I want to have a big fat belly with a baby safely inside me. Time just keeps ticking by and I really feel like it will never happen, especially after getting so close last month. The waiting is doing my head in: waiting to O, then the TWW, then either doing it all over again or the anxious wait until 12 weeks when you can relax a bit. It's never ending.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond girl I hear ya, waiting sux!