Closed Thread
Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks chicky! Just feeling sorry for myself! Haha - normally get sooky when AF is on her way, so hopefully my 'woe is me' mindset means the witch is on her way! I hope so! Haha
    Thanks for lending an ear, I am not normally like this! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Mum is the worst for that - when I mention what month we are up to TTC - she never misses an opportunity to tell me "I've fallen pregnant every single time I've had unprotected sex" Great Mum - real helpful!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    So I moved my phone appt to this Sat so there'll be no timing problems! Well before AF is due

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    My Mum is the worst for that - when I mention what month we are up to TTC - she never misses an opportunity to tell me "I've fallen pregnant every single time I've had unprotected sex" Great Mum - real helpful!
    Haha! Sounds like mine! She was actually still on the pill when she was pregnant with me!! Then the other 3 times, she literally fell first go! My cousins are the same!
    Good on them! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm the same, cousins all fell pregnant easily. Everyone said before I and off the pill, that we're a fertile family it will happen straightaway. I guess not. Hopefully it happens for us all soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's what we're here for missx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same here mum and sister both got pregnant really quickly and expected me to be the same. At least they have stopped asking if I am pregnant yet now. That used to really suck. It's why I'm so thankful I found this forum, people who know how I feel, no longer going the journey alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    We haven't told anyone that we are really TTC, so at the moment I can still fob it off saying that we have 't thought of trying yet. So I am very grateful for you ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    My Mum is exactly the same; claims she fell pregnant first month with all 4 of us. Drives me mental. I am quick to point out to her that she was 21 when she conceived me...makes a difference!!
    I think people believe they are offering helpful insights. But, it is highly irritating.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This forum is fantastic! Has helped me not feel alone since we aren't telling our friends (my mum knows though, she is a wealth of information and doesn't pry just offers useful advice and says nice things when I'm feeling down, she stood by my side for the whole 6hrs in hospital for mc when DH was away bless her). I'd be going insane without you lovely ladies to talk to and follow ur stories, I think DH even likes that I have bubhub so I don't just have him to talk TTC to I just fob ppl off when they ask if we'll start trying soon and I never ever ask ppl as u don't know what's going on with them in private.