Closed Thread
Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    You are sounding perfectly "textbook", Rainbow!
    I would not be surprised if you are pregnant on your first IUI cycle. You have age, anatomy and physiology on your side!
    You have finalised your donor, yes?
    J.
    We have a top 3, we will get one of those. I'll give you stats when we know who we get

They all share colouring with me and DP. We are prioritising medical history over everything else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    We have a top 3, we will get one of those. I'll give you stats when we know who we get

They all share colouring with me and DP. We are prioritising medical history over everything else
    How exciting Rainbow! I've got a good feeling about you for next month too

AFM: I'm on CD 24 and hanging out to start testing!! After 7 months of BFN's I'm really hoping that this month is it for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck rainbow!

I am now on CD39, AF is 4 days late. Did a FRER yesterday and it was negative. How many CD should I be before I head to my Dr to find out what's going on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Good luck rainbow!

I am now on CD39, AF is 4 days late. Did a FRER yesterday and it was negative. How many CD should I be before I head to my Dr to find out what's going on?
    How long are your cycles normally? Do you know when you ovulated? I would say that unless you ovulated in the last 14 days your chances of being pregnant are pretty slim. If you sometimes have long cycles then I would just wait for AF to show up and then monitor closely next month to pinpoint ovulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know that I am not pregnant, but yesterday realised that AF still hadn't shown up and tested in case!
    Been off BC since June and every month the cycle lengths are getting longer and longer. Was just wondering if there was a number of days when it didn't hurt to go see the Dr. For example, didn't want to go at CD45 if that is nothing to worry about or I should go by CD45? I am te first female in either side of family to have this issue. Mother and cousins all fell as soon as coming of BC and when staying off BC, all lengths typically be around 28-30 days, so no-one is able to help me out of when to go!
    Last edited by MissXamA; 02-10-2012 at 07:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX- if you are worried, go to the dr, just be prepared for the possibility of hearing this unhelpful line "it's just your cycle working itself out" xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for today bondgirl! I will self administer ovidrel if we are unsuccessful on clomid alone this cycle.

J fantastic to hear your line is getting darker, you give me hope for this cycle.

MissX - I agree with Channy. Good luck! TTC is so confusing

Afm, Cd21 and feeling anxious, not sure if I have ovulated at all and need to go for blood test 7days after O. Stupidly slept with my electric blanket so think this affected my temp hike this morning. Trying not to be too optimistic to avoid disappointment when AF does arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    I know that I am not pregnant, but yesterday realised that AF still hadn't shown up and tested in case!
    Been off BC since June and every month the cycle lengths are getting longer and longer. Was just wondering if there was a number of days when it didn't hurt to go see the Dr. For example, didn't want to go at CD45 if that is nothing to worry about or I should go by CD45? I am te first female in either side of family to have this issue. Mother and cousins all fell as soon as coming of BC and when staying off BC, all lengths typically be around 28-30 days, so no-one is able to help me out of when to go!
    What a pain that they are getting longer. I just asked DH (doctor) and he said unless you are getting symptoms that there may be a problem then its unlikely the GP will do anything except ask you to wait and see how they settle down. Coming off BC that prevents you from ovulating - it is very common for your body to take a while to start ovulating again with regularity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone just as I thought...so I will hold off. It is so frustrating! Especially when I chat to family and they are like "I don't know - I blinked and I was pregnant" feel like I have left this too long and now my body is paying me back.
    I have no symptoms, I am in perfect health, good diet, regular excercise.. I guess everything has always been quiet simple and easy (or maybe I just don't stress as I have a 'whatever' attitude) and now this is like - suck it! Gonna make you work! Lol my biggest frustration is that.. In all this, it's not just about me now - so if my body keeps taking longer cycles, it also impacts DH. But hey... Bub will come when bub is ready.
    Thanks for the support ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It is easy to think this is ur fault but its not. Loads of women have weird cycles coming off BC, I know that doesn't help and neither does ur friends saying how easy it was for them, but it will work itself out and if not then the doc can do some blood tests and see if there are issues, hang in there

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

MissXamA  (02-10-2012)