Closed Thread
Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for tomorrow rainbow!

Hope we get some BFP in here this week but I don't think I will be one of them . In a moment f weakness I tested this morning at 11dpo with fmu and BFN using frer (I know I know too early to test!) but I only have a short luteal phase 12 days? So AF is due Wednesday so I have no hope. plus I have so many symptoms of AF. I hope I don't get AF till Wed just to make sure my luteal phase is not too short.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move #4

I hope you don't get AF lil petal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was feeling so low, with my hubby away, and today's positive OPK and no husband around! So I took Oscar out of his cot, and cuddled him in my bed for 30 minutes. It was so lovely, but now I have put him back again I feel sad
    Why do children have this effect?...even their smell...it's not fair!!
    Nitey nite. I just want to cry too.
    J.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    J

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    J , my little DD cuddles give me a lift when needed too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks tormy that does help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    ladies, i thought i'd share a bit of insight i got from a fellow hubber earlier this year about why some men just dont get the whole TTC thing...after i read it, it did make sense as to why sometimes my DH just doesn't get why im so anxious just before we find out if we're utd or not...

""I just wanted to touch on the point you made that your DH seems a bit 'disconnected' from the process. My DH has been very much like this as well (we've been trying for our first for 15 months). At first it really upset me, but then I spoke to a very good male friend of mine, who also had trouble TTC with his wife.

He told me that during their journey, he found it really hard to sort of emotionally bridge the gap between the BDing and the getting a baby at the end. He said it wasn't until his wife was well and truly pregnant that he really felt like a Dad, and really got that rush of love for the little tacker.

His wife, on the other hand, loved that child before they even began making him. She longed and literally ached for that baby every single day that they were TTC. Where he saw every period she got as another chance next month, she grieved the loss of what could have been her bubba she wanted so badly, but wasn't.

So I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I think maybe due to nothing more fancy than just human biology, in general women 'get there' emotionally a bit quicker than men.""

don't know if that helps anyone here - but hopefully it gives some of you some insight into why some of our dh's just don't get why we get soo upset every month
    Thanks Tormy!
    I think you've hit the nail on the head with that one!
    Yesterday was just one of those days where everything was just too much.

Ive started charting this cycle too, I feel like its making me more anxious!
    Does anyone else get that? And the tracker tell me I ovulated at day 19! So we well and truly miss it cause hubby was away all weekend.
    Oh well time will tell I guess. Not liking our chances as I'm due for AF in on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for that Tormy.

I'm at that anxious time now, with AF due tomorrow. Last month we had a fight when AF came, because I should just relax and forget about it because we can try again this month. This only makes me more anxious this month. I feel that I'm allowed to be emotional when it doesn't happen.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cheffry View Post
    Thanks Tormy!
    I think you've hit the nail on the head with that one!
    Yesterday was just one of those days where everything was just too much.

Ive started charting this cycle too, I feel like its making me more anxious!
    Does anyone else get that? And the tracker tell me I ovulated at day 19! So we well and truly miss it cause hubby was away all weekend.
    Oh well time will tell I guess. Not liking our chances as I'm due for AF in on Monday.
    I stopped charting cos it made me too anxious, trying to decipher what every temp movement in tww meant.

Good luck
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 18-09-2012 at 06:37.

Thanks
    Reviews

Fx AF no where in sight ATM, so
    Will test again tomorrow, hopefully BFP.

Good luck to everyone else.....