Closed Thread
Page 23 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Hey all
    Haven't been on much 2hard without the app even with this stupid skin, it's so annoying. Anyway i have been reading along when I can.

Tormy: fx for you hope u get some good news & the cream works

J:
    I have a question for you. I want to know when you should O after taking clomid? i know everyone is different but is their a time frame when it should happen??? I take 50mg on cd2-6 and today I'm on cd 16 and still nothing I'm using the digital opk's so it's no confusion (is it or isn't it) just confused I was hoping to O by now thanks in advance, any info would be appreciated

Miss Faery: fx ur blood test has some good news.

Waiting and hoping: so lucky your ok and that your LO wasn't in the car. Rest up and take care of yourself.

Rainbow: that's good results from your scan. That's another thing you don't have to worry about.

Maybee baybee: sorry I can't help you I have taken now for the 2nd cycle and haven't had anything? Fx it sorts itself out.
    The general rule is 5-10 days after your last tablet, which would make it between CD11-16 in your case. However, there are always exceptions to this. It may also be that 50mg is not enough for you; it is quite a low dose.
    Remind me, do you ovulate by yourself?
    Keep up the digital OPKs, and perhaps do them twice-daily from this point in your cycle. I usually recommend 11am and 8pm. The digital OPKs are quite reliable, so don't worry about that. The clomid wont affect the results (well it shouldn't...but it may make your LH surge briefer, hence the twice-daily OPK approach).
    Keep us posted.
    J.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (27-09-2012),maybee baybee  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    The general rule is 5-10 days after your last tablet, which would make it between CD11-16 in your case. However, there are always exceptions to this. It may also be that 50mg is not enough for you; it is quite a low dose.
    Remind me, do you ovulate by yourself?
    Keep up the digital OPKs, and perhaps do them twice-daily from this point in your cycle. I usually recommend 11am and 8pm. The digital OPKs are quite reliable, so don't worry about that. The clomid wont affect the results (well it shouldn't...but it may make your LH surge briefer, hence the twice-daily OPK approach).
    Keep us posted.
    J.
    Thanks J I do O by my self and already have 2children dd7 and ds4 it's just I O late cd 19 is the earliest I have ever O. As we have been now trying for 15/16 months FS wanted to get my cycle shorter. so when u use ur opk at 11am&8pm when do u go bathroom and don't u have to try not drink much water???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Waitinghoping, I'm glad you're ok

Rainbow, that all sounds great

Miss faery, fx you get a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck missfaery!

Waiting hoping, that must have been horrible. I'm glad you are ok! Still frightening.

Rainbow, sounds like you had a thorough examination and yay for the good feedback. Hope it doesn't take too long for you!

Good luck for tomorrow tormy! Hope the cream helps!!

Looneylea, I'm similar to you so I'm glad you asked J those questions. I'm on 100mg but take it cd5-9. Im cd16 and have not ovulated yet. I don't appear to o on my own, so hoping clomid does the job!
    Thanks J, I'll keep up the twice daily opk's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Negative.

Good luck everyone, I'm taking some time out :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Help! Has anyone had spotting mid cycle on clomid? I had some blood on CD15 (sorry tmi) when I wiped but enough that I thought it was the start of AF but didn't need to wear anything. Today I had what looked like old blood. I don't usually experience spotting until late in my cycle a few days before AF. I don't think I have ovulated yet. Does anyone know if this is a side effect of clomid?
    I've not had this as a side effect- can you call your FS and ask their advice?

Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Thanks J I do O by my self and already have 2children dd7 and ds4 it's just I O late cd 19 is the earliest I have ever O. As we have been now trying for 15/16 months FS wanted to get my cycle shorter. so when u use ur opk at 11am&8pm when do u go bathroom and don't u have to try not drink much water???
    I didn't O until cd 24 with clomid last month aftertaking it days 2-6 (hoping it will be earlier this time!) so although the rule is 5-10 days it can be different.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Negative.

So sorry MissFaery. Hope to see you back soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Negative.
    Ohh take some time and see how you feel I had to take sometime 2months ago mind you it didn't last long as everyone in here is understanding and know what I was feeling. Hope your back soon hugs

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sorry to hear Miss Faery

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Negative.

So sorry miss faery. I hope your body works out what it's doing. Hope to see you back here soon