Closed Thread
Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi,

Ms Faery good luck with your results

tormy Ive got my Fx for you that the cream works

Sorry cant remember anything else.......

I was in an accident yesterday and my car is pretty much a write off. A guy just drove out in front of me didnt give way so I hit him full speed. Thank god DD wasnt in the car. Spent about 5 hours having neck x-rays at the hospital. Thank god only whiplash. Very sore and sorry for myself today. Just thankful everyone is ok. I just want to know if Im Pg or not now, if there is a little embie that is nice and safe. It was stressful having the xrays cos I had to tell them theres a chance I could be utd, so they wanted to to a pregnancy test, and I had to explain that it would come up positive anyway because of the pregnyl in my system. They were good about it and covered me up well. Had a big cry while they were xraying

Back to bed to take it easy. DD is off to daycare, not really how I wanted to spend my holidays

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    yeh they gave me the crinone cream - which im guessing isn't very nice (from what one of the ladies there said)...oh yay lol
    The only yucky side effect for me after a few days of use was a lumpy white discharge now and then. Otherwise it was fine. Good luck for tomorrow. What was your prog level btw?

Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    it sure is hard to keep up without the app!

I had an appointment with an OBGYN today - the perks of being a senior midwife and working in the same office as the fertility OBGYN's!

Anyway - had heaps of blood tests and a pelvic u/s, pap smear, internal.. hmm think thats it. DH also had bloods done he did need to do an SA as already had done one and perfect.

2 things:
    1. My BMI is 18 - apparently that is too low and optimal fertility is 20 or above. i have always been thin. he said that being thin doesnt necessarily mean i will have problems but is a higher risk.
    2. I have a thin endometrium lining at 6mm at CD30, 9dpo. he said that the endometrium lining being too thin is caused by hormones being imbalanced and underweight is also a factor.
    he wants me to do an assessment cycle next cylcle - bloods and u/s to see what my hormones are like and when i am ovulating. maybe then aftr tyat a hycosy.

i have never heard of a thin lining. I asked him if I could be preg from this cycle and he said unlikely with the thin lining. can anyone shed some light on this? is it very serious?
    Hi sorry to hear you found this out, but hope they can sort it out by giving you some progesterone support. My BMI is 17, so I'm also underweight, but I easily conceived my son at this weight, and also pregnant again recently but it didn't stick. I think sometimes too much emphasis is put on BMI as it just depends what a good weight for you is

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Hi,

Ms Faery good luck with your results

tormy Ive got my Fx for you that the cream works

Sorry cant remember anything else.......

I was in an accident yesterday and my car is pretty much a write off. A guy just drove out in front of me didnt give way so I hit him full speed. Thank god DD wasnt in the car. Spent about 5 hours having neck x-rays at the hospital. Thank god only whiplash. Very sore and sorry for myself today. Just thankful everyone is ok. I just want to know if Im Pg or not now, if there is a little embie that is nice and safe. It was stressful having the xrays cos I had to tell them theres a chance I could be utd, so they wanted to to a pregnancy test, and I had to explain that it would come up positive anyway because of the pregnyl in my system. They were good about it and covered me up well. Had a big cry while they were xraying

Back to bed to take it easy. DD is off to daycare, not really how I wanted to spend my holidays
    Poor you! Hope you feel better soon and thank god your LO wasn't in the car! Rest up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    waiting hoping- OMG hope you are ok you poor thing, rest up xx

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    waitinghoping - hope you're okay. You must be very shell shocked!

tormy -

button - I hope you get some answers.

Everyone else

AFM - had my scan today. Had a transvaginal ultrasound to check out my uterus and ovaries and cervix - all are great, she said my uterus is a perfect shape and the lining the right thickness for CD10 (ie. not very thick), my cervix is good and my ovaries are also great! Had 16 little follies in the right ovary and one really big one (that'll be my egg this month), all measuring really well. My left ovary had lots of little follies too.

No cysts, fibroids, polyps etc. to be seen.

Then I had the dye scan, they insert a catheter and inflate a little balloon to hold it in place and then the doc flushes the dye up it and you can see it flowing through the tubes (if they're not blocked). Went nicely through mine and I saw it spilling out into the peritoneal cavity so all good there too!

She gave me full marks

I guess if there was anything untoward I wouldn't have been given such a positive wrap, so I feel pretty confident in going ahead next month now

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great, Rainbow. No reason it shouldn't happen nice and quickly then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Help! Has anyone had spotting mid cycle on clomid? I had some blood on CD15 (sorry tmi) when I wiped but enough that I thought it was the start of AF but didn't need to wear anything. Today I had what looked like old blood. I don't usually experience spotting until late in my cycle a few days before AF. I don't think I have ovulated yet. Does anyone know if this is a side effect of clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news rainbow :-)

Sorry. Maybee baby i have no idea.

I'm off to the doctor for my results, fx it's positive

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissFaery For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (27-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missfaery View Post
    great news rainbow :-)
    sorry. Maybee baby i have no idea.

I'm off to the doctor for my results, fx it's positive
    fx!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg waitinghoping big hugs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey all 👋
    Haven't been on much 2hard without the app even with this stupid skin, it's so annoying. Anyway i have been reading along when I can.

Tormy: fx for you hope u get some good news & the cream works 😃

J:
    I have a question for you. I want to know when you should O after taking clomid? i know everyone is different but is their a time frame when it should happen??? I take 50mg on cd2-6 and today I'm on cd 16 and still nothing I'm using the digital opk's so it's no confusion (is it or isn't it) just confused I was hoping to O by now 😔 thanks in advance, any info would be appreciated 😃

Miss Faery: fx ur blood test has some good news.

Waiting and hoping: so lucky your ok and that your LO wasn't in the car. Rest up and take care of yourself.

Rainbow: that's good results from your scan. That's another thing you don't have to worry about.

Maybee baybee: sorry I can't help you I have taken now for the 2nd cycle and haven't had anything? Fx it sorts itself out.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (27-09-2012)