Closed Thread
Page 19 of 86 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    oh no, luckily i haven't had that happen yet - that must've hurt . they do keep using the same vein/arm for me though - cos the other arm usually doesn't have anything in it lol. i've got another BT tomorrow to check if im pregnant or not - soo nervous atm
    Yeah thats why they normally use the same arm with me to, the other arm has some but it doesn't flow as quick. Good luck for your BT tomorrow, will send you some positive vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    How do I email them? The time thing is all wrong for me and it drives me nuts! The ap was much easier to navigate and I agree it means it is quieter in here now.
    On the bottom of the page is a "Contact Us" section. Click on that and you can email the site administrators.
    J.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (26-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am having a panic attack that I will never get pregnant again, and that I have left it too late. It is almost a year since I got pregnant with my first miscarriage. I never thought it would take so long to become pregnant again (despite knowing the statistics, etc)...the paranoid, non-scientific part of my brain has come to the fore!
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,

Hope we are all well.
    J - Hang in there. I felt the same way when we were trying as it took a year and a half off bc for anything to happen. I have been reading along but couldn't see if you had tested for the cycle hubby was away for yet?

Tormy - fingers crossed for testing in the next few days.

AFM, we had our first scan for this preg yesterday and I got to breath a sigh of relief (and shed a few tears) as we saw our little bubba. Hb of 120 measuring a couple of days behind but as so tiny atm not changing dates just yet. I was so shocked as for some reason was expecting another empty sac.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs J - I have no words, just wanted to send you a cyber hugTormy - good luck for today!!!Mickey - how exciting!!! Congrats againToniS - welcome!I am waiting for the witch to arrive, expecting her arrival this weekend. Did another test this morning, BFN. Had an incredible chat with DH on Friday night about everything, has put me in a right frame of mind for next time! Happy hump day to all!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

J37  (26-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to you J. I wish I had a crystal ball or magic wand to give us all what we are longing to have. Ttc is so emotionally draining. Hopefully you get some answers or a plan of attack when you see the fs. When is your apt?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

J37  (26-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I am having a panic attack that I will never get pregnant again, and that I have left it too late. It is almost a year since I got pregnant with my first miscarriage. I never thought it would take so long to become pregnant again (despite knowing the statistics, etc)...the paranoid, non-scientific part of my brain has come to the fore!
    J.
    I know exactly what you mean... today it has been exactly 1 year since I m/c.. and nothing since. Feels like its been forever

Bummer AF arrived Shelby

Good luck today Tormy

Great news Mickeymouse!

Hi to everyone else, sorry cant remember back!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tormy- Gd luck for tomorrow!

Mickey-that is so awesome congrats again

J-Hugs, I hp it happens for you asap xx

ToniS-Welcome

Can't keep up with everyone else as I have to re-subscribe everyday at the moment. Not much happening with me, just waiting for AF to arrive at some point in time and very sick with a sore throat and ears at the moment. Gd luck to all, would be nice to have some good news in here

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

J37  (26-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I am guessing those are medicated cycles .. possibly clomid? My FS explained to me that anything over 10 for non medicated cycles and anything over 15 on a medicated cycle indicates ovulation. Personally, he likes to see anything over 30 for a strong ovulation and a successful implantation. I had a progesterone reading of 16 without meds. My first cycle on Clomid my progesterone was 69 and this cycle it came in at 49 and I thankfully got my BFP. Your progesterone readings are perfect!
    Actually. the cycles are non medicated :-) Fingers crossed my extra high result this month beings me good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im having real problems on this today. I cant read anything after the first page!!will try and get on again later, doing my head in!! So just seeing if this post actually works!!