Closed Thread
Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    pinkorblue I wish I was like you and could feel nothing but happy for them, but I just found out 5 minutes ago that another couple we know are UTD and a few months back in the same group another UTD. I am happy for them but also shattered as this is #2 for both of them and they have both said it was so easy! My journey hasn't been a long one so far but I can't help feeling slightly jealous, I am an awful person

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Wow button u lucky thing!!Lil smurfy- I can't seem to find the motivation either but feel so yuk, really need to lose some if it or its just going to get worse once UTD
    Not necessarily! I lost weight initially when I was pregnant with Oscar, as was vomiting around the clock. Yet another reason to get pregnant again! (Not that I yearn for nausea, but at least one's vomiting has a greater purpose!).
    Shelby; it is very frustrating when you have to miss a month. I have had to miss 2 out of past 3, and it has caused several mini-meltdowns!! I hope you cope better than I did. In reality, the time rolls around pretty quickly. Having said that, if my husband is not home next month, he will be in a world of pain!!
    J.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (24-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's terrific Tormy i'll have my fx for you

Channy you are not an awful person, we all deal with things differently. Big hugs to you.

PinkOrBlue im the same although its a bit different for me seeing as i already have 3...i went to see a friend who just had a baby a week ago and i didn't feel sad, just happy and hopeful i will get a little one of my own.

Button lucky you re grand final, have a great time!

AFM now on cd11 and got a darkish line on the OPK today so should hopefully get a pos in the next day or so and hopefully ov around day 13-14. Im glad my body is doing what its supposed to ive also had good amount of cm in the last day or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Not necessarily! I lost weight initially when I was pregnant with Oscar, as was vomiting around the clock. Yet another reason to get pregnant again! (Not that I yearn for nausea, but at least one's vomiting has a greater purpose!).
    Same. I lost weight initially when I had DD due to m/s. Much as i HATED the morning sickness, Im so ready to be pregnant again Im even happy to do m/s and vomiting again!!!

Channy - youre not a bad person. I think that even though we genuinely feel happy for friends who get utd, it is quite a normal reaction to feel sad about our own situation. Pls dont feel bad.

Pinkorblue * Pigeon- have fun bding!!

Tormy - thats great news!! Fx its our month

Shelby - dont give up yet!!!

I have a cold. Augh.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (24-09-2012),shelby27  (24-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! I'm not sure if I've posted before in this thread.. I sort of took a break for 2 months & my hub bub app on iphone has gone down.. so first time on computer! Anyway my question is about positive OPK testing.. My standard length of time for positive LH surge is less than 24hrs. This month however, I had a faint line on Wednesday & by Thursday it was gone. (O was supposed to be Friday). This is the weird bit - Saturday through till now I've gotten a clear dark line- positive OPK. I'm supposed to be having a 21 day progesterone test this month but i don't even know if I've ovulated.. Any ideas what's happening?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by green tea View Post
    Hi Ladies! I'm not sure if I've posted before in this thread.. I sort of took a break for 2 months & my hub bub app on iphone has gone down.. so first time on computer! Anyway my question is about positive OPK testing.. My standard length of time for positive LH surge is less than 24hrs. This month however, I had a faint line on Wednesday & by Thursday it was gone. (O was supposed to be Friday). This is the weird bit - Saturday through till now I've gotten a clear dark line- positive OPK. I'm supposed to be having a 21 day progesterone test this month but i don't even know if I've ovulated.. Any ideas what's happening?
    What cycle day are you now?
    Your Day 21 bloods will confirm whether you have ovulated or not. If you have had definitive positive OPKs for 2-3 days, then you are most likely ovulating about now. The duration of one's LH surge can vary from cycle to cycle (mine certainly can), and this is not anything to be concerned about.
    I hope you are having lots of baby-making sex right now!
    J.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

green tea  (24-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy,
    Just out of interest, if your Day 21 bloods fall on a Sunday, what do you do? Have them Day 22?
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Channy, I'm in a similar situation. I've gained 5kg since getting married in April. I can't find the motivation to lose it. And with ttc, my emotions are all over the place, so I do a lot of emotional eating. I'd be happy to budge 3 kg of it.
    Channy and Lil Smurfy, I am the same. I have gained probably 5kgs since March and am probably the heaviest I have ever been. Ugghh! I notice it in my clothes the most. I blame being 'preoccupied' with ttc and emotional eating too, and my acupuncturist told me not to do any strenuous exercise, walking only. Well, it hasn't helped with getting pregnant thus far, so I have made a conscious effort to get back into exercise. I miss running for the stress release too. I did my first combat class since March and I know I will be back for more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Will do personals when I can get to a computer tonight. I had a BT this morning to confirm ovulation, and my prog was 48.6 and my estro was 670 - so I ovulated really well. I've got my hcg blood test on weds so fx
    Good results Tormy. I have my fingers crossed for you for wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Tormy,
    Just out of interest, if your Day 21 bloods fall on a Sunday, what do you do? Have them Day 22?
    J.
    I have wondered this as well J. Or when you have to have an us and it falls on a weekend...