Closed Thread
Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all
    this web thing is so hard to get my head around wish I had my nice easy app back. Hope everyone waiting to test is going ok and not going crazy and have my fx for u all. For all the poor ladies that have had AF arrive I hope your all relaxing with a nice glass of wine
    Afm I'm cd 12 today so waiting to O not sure when I will as this is the first time I have taken the clomid cd2-6 so let's hope it's soon. I have a appt with an endocrinologist on thur 4th so will see what that will all unfold. Anyway hope everyone has enjoyed the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish they would bring the app back, I hate the skin and can't get onto a pc all the time! Why they got rid of it I don't understand!!

Shelby - I hope you are feeling better soon

Rainbow - well done on the weight loss!

MissFaery - I can't believe you are holding out after being 6 days late. Fingers crossed its a BFP for you!

Waitinghoping - I have my fingers crossed for you.

Loonylea - I am also on CD12. I am on my first cycle of clomid (days 5-9). Do you use opks or chart to see when you ovulate? Good luck for your apt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Awesome! That'll be me in 5 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Loonylea - I am also on CD12. I am on my first cycle of clomid (days 5-9). Do you use opks or chart to see when you ovulate? Good luck for your apt!
    hey maybee this is my second full round first time I seen FS I was on cd4 at the appt so he said just take it now then last cycle i only took a tablet on cd2 and then on cd3 and I was so so sick high temps 38+,pms, vomiting. I thought it was clomid so stopped taking them only for DH to end up with same sickness 3days later. This cycle I have taken the clomid cd2-6 and hopefully O soon. I'm only on 50mg and I do O on my own its just all my cycles are different so FS said this way it will make it easer to help work out when we should be getting busy... I use FF to track everything I temp everyday and use opk the digital clear blue ones are so much easier u can see a definite yes/no answer. At times I do use my ovatel ( ferning) to see if I should start using my opk or wait a few days.
    thanks for the luck I'm a bit worried about appointment as I already know I have thyroid levels that are at the high end of normal so time will tell and we will c what the drs are going to do. Fx for your cycle I just want to know when I'm O so I can start the count down to testing . Anyway chat soon better be off to bed

5. The Following User Says Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (24-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissFaery-wow your restraint is amazing! so hope it's your month

Rainbow-Congrats on the weight loss, I really need to get my bum into gear and lose the 7 kgs I have put on since getting married in March :0

Pigeon-Gd luck, hp u catch that egg

Looney-I absolute despise this stupid mobile skin also, bad move on BHs behalf, good luck this month!

Maybee-Gd luck

AFM- I have gotten over that we are having a break this month and am actually enjoying not having to do OPKs, temps etc. DTD for fun instead of procreation is nice too. Really enjoying keeping up with everyone elses journeys
    to all

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (24-09-2012),maybee baybee  (24-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning ladies, I'm feeling a little better today, oh my I was so bad yesterday, soooo sick.

AF is due Thursday but I tested today with FR and it was negative so loosing hope this month and cause DH is away next month it's depressing to think we can't try again till the end of November

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Channy, I'm in a similar situation. I've gained 5kg since getting married in April. I can't find the motivation to lose it. And with ttc, my emotions are all over the place, so I do a lot of emotional eating. I'd be happy to budge 3 kg of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

So I am about 7dpo today. AF due Saturday (ish). My DH has just told me that his work is sending us to Melbourne for the grandfinal this weekend. So excited!!! At least if I do end up getting AF I will have a great weekend away to distract me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow button u lucky thing!!Lil smurfy- I can't seem to find the motivation either but feel so yuk, really need to lose some if it or its just going to get worse once UTD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey every1, well I still havent dug the computer out yet so just wanted to say hi to every1 and a big fx to every1 that will be testing in the next few days. I am cd 8 and we have started the marathon of dtd this morning so hopefuly we are in with a good chance this month if we keep it up! Found out on fri that a friend is UTD and im soooooo happy for her as she had an ectopic at the beggining of tge year and so far so good for her. Its only me to go now out of my mg, which I am sad about but its okay im not devestated like I thought I would be. We are such a different group and have all had trouble with ttc #2(some only through ivf) the friend who just annouced her preg appolgised to me for being insensitve as she didnt know we had been trying for a while. I said not to be silly! I really dont want any1 to tiptoe around me! Is any1 else the same? It sad that im not utd yet but I dont think I am that upset about other people great news, I infact love it. Any way im just rambling sorry for the weird novel post and I didnt even do any personals. Bring on thoses bfps xx