Closed Thread
Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning, ladies, trying to do catch up with reading, plus couldnt find the site, arrrgh. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Trying to unpack the house and clean. Hopefuly ill find the computer and will do some personals. This skin thing, sux sorry lil smurfy that af arrived, yay for you calico that your db pulled his head in!! button yay for tww! Fx every1 else in the tww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well today is a gd day, a beautiful 27 degrees here in Adelaide & I am off to my cousins wedding in the barossa valley, I figure since we're not TTC this month I am going to enjoy a few vinos while its free

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

button2012  (22-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil smurfy so sorry AF arrived *hugs*Enjoy the unpacking pink or blue....at least you get to decide where to put things and it's a great excuse for a clean upGood luck rainbow road finding a donor your both happy with. Maybe find someone with the same colour eyes as your DP.... :-)Hi to everyone else I have missed and hope your all well on this TTC journey!!!AFM, still no AF, now 5 days late. Haven't tested since BFN Tuesday which I think may have been too early. mind you though now have really bad hay fever, was in bed at 8.30 on we'd night, so tired. I think a BFP might be coming my way... Thinking of holding out till Tuesday or later in the week to test

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sounds lovely channy! I've been a bit slack with my eating lately so I have hauled myself off on a 5km walk. Feeling so much healthier and yesterday I ate some lollies and bacon and eggs so I felt a bit ick. Then my Dr said not to go to the gym because my arm my get a bit sore from the vaccination so I couldn't even repent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Since the ap went and my phone doesnt like the mobile site I havent been able to get on here and now its page 13 wow So way to much to catch up on but if anyone is testing this weekend my for you everyone also have a fantastic weekend.

I am CD6 so just waiting now thou this is the most relaxing part of the cycle so I am taking advantage of it Prob is I O day next Sun day after Grand final and my partner may be going away to melb booo so FX everyone that he doesnt hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi

Fx MsFaery!!!!!!!!!!!!

Channy - the weather here was great today, bummer when the clouds and rain rolled in for a bit. Bring on summer I say!

Pinkorblue - haved fun unpacking!

Rainbow - I know what you mean (as I just stuffed myself with Hungry Jacks) I really need to stop eating junk and looking after myself more. Im a comfort eater so its too easy to eat crap, especially when Im stressed.

Insemination finally went ahead this morning. Now to survive the 2ww.. will be testing Fri Oct 5th (BT isnt till the following Monday but the Sat is BILs wedding so I want to know if I can drink or not haha!). Fingers crossed now.
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 22-09-2012 at 20:17.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Nila  (23-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi everyone hope you are all well! I have finally got on a computer to try and catch up but its not loading properly grrr. just thought id stop in and say af showed up in full force on friday. no idea why she was late - 10 days! will see what happens next!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tormy

Yay that AF finally arrived Bubbles, at least you can move on now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I'm so sick DS brought a tummy bug home from daycare and I have been soooo sick from both ends (sorry tmi) but I'm worried as well as I'm 8DPO I hope it doesn't effect an possibility of implantation, anyone know if it will?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Hi Fx MsFaery!!!!!!!!!!!! Channy - the weather here was great today, bummer when the clouds and rain rolled in for a bit. Bring on summer I say! Pinkorblue - haved fun unpacking!Rainbow - I know what you mean (as I just stuffed myself with Hungry Jacks) I really need to stop eating junk and looking after myself more. Im a comfort eater so its too easy to eat crap, especially when Im stressed.Insemination finally went ahead this morning. Now to survive the 2ww.. will be testing Fri Oct 5th (BT isnt till the following Monday but the Sat is BILs wedding so I want to know if I can drink or not haha!). Fingers crossed now.
    Oh wow that's so exciting, fingers are crossed!