Closed Thread
Page 10 of 91 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodluck MissXamA and LilSmurfy I hope AF stays away.

Yep J Definantly keep your DH home next month.

I am now CD2 really feeling Nervous about this month already. If this month doesn't end in a BFP we will be taking a break and not TTC in November as that would result in an EDD within a few days of DD 2nd birthday. I am not sure how I will handle the wait.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LilPetal For This Useful Post:

J37  (21-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I wanna test!!! Bring on Wednesday and me wishing my life away lol

Hope your all doing well on this rainy Friday....well at least it is in brissy.

Baby dust
    I am wishing my next few weeks away Shelby! cd 4 and it SUCKS! haha. Hope Weds comes around really quickly for you. And its lovely and sunny here in Canberra today, sorry to rub it in!

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Yeh the mobile skin sucks - its so much harder to check stuff now and to post. I can usually only post at night now when I'm on the computer or laptop. - sucks

J - I was actually talking to a lady at work today who I've recently become good friends with and she told me that she had a m/c 11 yrs ago, - she's now single and doesn't have any children but said she still thinks about what could've been....its so sad that having a m/c is such a common thing . Fx ur dh is around at O next month
    I think it can be reassuring to know how common m/c is, so that you know there is nothing wrong with you, it's just one of those natural things. Doesn't necessarily take the pain away, but it helps me a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Goodluck MissXamA and LilSmurfy I hope AF stays away.

Yep J Definantly keep your DH home next month.

I am now CD2 really feeling Nervous about this month already. If this month doesn't end in a BFP we will be taking a break and not TTC in November as that would result in an EDD within a few days of DD 2nd birthday. I am not sure how I will handle the wait.
    You're very restrained! I think if that was me I would go ahead and try anyway, I am too impatient!

AFM- I had bloods done again this morning so just waiting to get my results at 2pm which will hopefully snow the HCG is now zero so I can start clomid tomorrow. AF seems to have stopped already, only lasted 3 days despite the chemical, so that's one good thing at least as I can start DTD again! lol

Happy Friday everyone!
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 21-09-2012 at 11:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was doing well and then I just had to conduct a maternity leave session with an employee and my boss is showing her ultrasound photo - I just had a little meltdown and now not doing so well. Will try and go home and have a little cry tonight and get it out of the way. Feel so stupid for feeling all these things and tryin so hard not to think about it that all I did was think about it! Gah!!!!!Just want the witch to hurry up so that I can start next month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Was doing well and then I just had to conduct a maternity leave session with an employee and my boss is showing her ultrasound photo - I just had a little meltdown and now not doing so well. Will try and go home and have a little cry tonight and get it out of the way. Feel so stupid for feeling all these things and tryin so hard not to think about it that all I did was think about it! Gah!!!!!Just want the witch to hurry up so that I can start next month!
    I understand completely, and your reaction is normal. I spent the morning with my pregnant sister (due on Sunday), and it was a palpable pain helping her with her Nursery, talking about delivery, etc.
    Let's hope there is a happy ending in sight for us all soon!!
    J.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

MissXamA  (21-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Off topic but absolutely addicted to the articles on www.mamamia.com.au at the moment & luckily my job has me tralling the Internet all day. Just read the most heart breaking article about forced adoption in the 70's, worth a read, we have come a long way.

Also, why does BH keep making my unsubscribed from this thread!! Grrrr, bring back the app, we all have enough to deal with ttc without having our BH lifeline snatched away
    Last edited by ChannyV; 21-09-2012 at 15:21.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Question for J:I'm sitting a the docs waiting to have a rubella booster as my blood results show I had low immunity.It says this will delay getting pregnant by a month. I should be okay for October though, if we won't be inseminating until the 30th (or thereabouts)? Today is the 21st so that's more than a month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I understand completely, and your reaction is normal. I spent the morning with my pregnant sister (due on Sunday), and it was a palpable pain helping her with her Nursery, talking about delivery, etc.Let's hope there is a happy ending in sight for us all soon!!J.
    Thanks J and I am sure there will be - AF isn't due for another week, as cycles are 35 since I came off BC, but just on certain days felt 'things' and when I researched pregnancy symptoms, days always seemed to match up, so was confident! Lesson learnt, will keep positive and will also keep testing until AF shows her ugly side!!Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm out, AF arrived this morning. Ttc totally sux. It shouldn't be this bloody hard. Tonight I'm having a pity party, tomorrow I'll pull myself together and move on to a new cycle.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Lil Smurfy. Enjoy some wine xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bummer Lil Smurfy