+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newly pregnant

I'm now 10.5 weeks pregnant with our first baby! Very excited very nervous and surreal at the same time. We haven't told our families yet as we are waiting for the all clear on our 12 week ultra sound in 2 weeks time, maybe it will feel more real once everyone knows! We just had the blood test for the combined screening this weekend which was fine at the time but now am rather anxious to find our the results particularly when the parenting book I have talks about the possibility of a false negative test! I have just signed up to Bub Hub to chat with others going through the same thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    It will feel surreal until you feel he or she move. Even now i am 32 weeks pregnant with my first and i still find it surreal at times. It is such an amazing experience. Please dont stress yourself out over them books - the worst thing you can do especially during the first 12 weeks is stress. Take it easy and think positive. and a big congratulations!

Similar Threads

1. 34 weeks pregnant and newly single
    By KateSc in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27-12-2012, 14:38
  2. Is this a sign that I'm newly pregnant?
    By pbarnesy in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-10-2012, 00:27
  3. Pregnant and newly single
    By Blackdomino1 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-08-2012, 21:14