+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy Shutting down. I'm not coping anymore. Vent.

I've deactivated my facebook. Turned off my phone. Not taking visitors.

I've been crying every afternoon in the last week when I realise that labour isn't happening for a while yet.
    It's depressing. I'm so damn miserable. My poor kids and DH have to put up with me being a misery guts. I even contemplated castor oil today. Although I'm sure it'll do jack ****.

I realise pregnancy is a blessing. That it's "brief". That I'm lucky.

But you know what? All I want is to have a damn drink, to be able to roll over in bed easily. Maybe even wipe my butt without it being such an effort! I want my body back **** it!

Mentally I'm in such a bad place. I'm trying so hard to be at peace, and to wait. But I'm over it. I'll be getting my tubes tied after this pregnancy.
    I got my hopes up too early I guess. DS was 5 days early, DD was 11. And now. What ever. I wish someone could knock me out and wake me up when labour starts, I'd be happy.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Shutting down. I'm not coping anymore. Vent.

Hugs Hun I went into meltdown mode when I was 37 weeks with my twins. (was measuring 47 weeks with a singleton) its so damn uncomfy towards the end & theres nothing anyone can say that will ease the discomfort. How long have u got to go?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jane34 For This Useful Post:

Fluffbum  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Oh hun I feel the same, I'm so hormonal and over it. I just want this baby out! I'm sick of all the false starts, contemplating every contraction "is this it" and just want to also go to sleep and be woken once labour starts. When are you due? Fingers crossed for both of us that it starts soon!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarelou For This Useful Post:

Fluffbum  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I also contemplated castor oil but decided against it based on what I read.

Also can everyone asking 'any news' please ***** off?! Seriously, when we have our babies we will tell you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm due next Sunday. Which at the moment feels forever away.

How did I forget how crappy this part was? I'm so up and down right now. More down. I'm trying not to think about it all, but then when I do I end up blubbering.

Thanks ladies. I know I need to pull my head out and stop being miserable. I just can't seem to.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm due in 2 days. If its any help, I did ask my middy if I should be all crazy hormonal at the moment and she said yeah it means your body is getting ready. Good luck hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    i know how much it sucks at the end when your soooooo sore & no one understands, i went 11days overdue with my bubba & he was 11p 6o!!! such a sore back.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Shutting down. I'm not coping anymore. Vent.

Feeling the same, wishing the time away. I really want to meet this baby! So sick of heartburn and sore back. Enough already!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Penelopee For This Useful Post:

Fluffbum  (18-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Things are actually worse for me.

I'm not dealing with the last bits of this pregnancy. I need it over, now. I'm thinking I'm sinking into depression.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was concerned about this yesterday too to be honest. I had my middy appt today and had a stretch and sweep which made me feel better, like things might actually get moving soon. Officially now overdue. Hang in there hun, and try and keep thinking its only a matter of a few days hopefully till bubs is here. Everyday I'm holding onto hope! Make sure to keep track of yourself though and if it's getting out of hand have a chat to your care provided or gp xxx