+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Weight loss to start a new cycle.

Hi ladies- I have been told I have to loose weight to start my next fresh cycle.. I've been dieting for the last 6 weeks pretty intensively and the last two weeks I have been on rapid loss shakes during the day and only eating dinner and I've been exercising more than I usually would. I weighed my self today and have lost just under a kilo. WTH??! And to make matters worse AF arrived today so I should be starting the pill but can't because I am not at the weight I've been told I have to be for our next cycle.

Has anyone got any advice on dropping a couple of kilos quickly?? I only need to loose 2kg but i am having so much trouble getting it to budge.

Please help I am desperate.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi JemJems

The only healthy way to lose weight quickly is to just eat fresh fruit and veges, try cut the carbs or limit them after 6pm and eat trim lean meats. Drink lots of water and green tea helps.

Portion size is key also. Just work at it each day til your stomach adapts. Also keeping busy so you dont have time to eat big meals.

Keep up the exercise but if you are after a weight goal don't do any weights (scales are deceptive and if you do weights it turns to muscle, which weighs more even thou you look slimmer).

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Agree with chances. You may eat as much non starchy vegetables and salad as you like, and lean protein so tuna, and lean steak pork chicken and fish. Limit carbs. Eat regularly, you should be having 3 meals a day. Meals should fill you for 3 hours, then have a shake, they should fill you for 2 hours. DH is doing this and has lost almost 10kg in just under 8 weeks. He is also doing weight training though so muscle mass does weigh more as PP said. You cannot starve your body or it will store everything.

ryemsmum is offline Mummy of 3 beautiful kiddies <3 <3 <3
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Weight loss to start a new cycle.

If you google the 4 hour body diet, I am losing 2kgs a week on that, its basically eating no carbs at all, no sugar, or dairy

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I lost 8kgs in 4 weeks just by running. I down loaded the "Couch to 5klm" app and followed it. If you have PCOS the most successful way is to cut out all complex carbs & sugar. It's tough, but it works.