+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default any one had success using a chiropractor?.....

my baby boy is now over 8 weeks and for the last couple of days has become increasingly stubborn about feeding from my left breast. The right has always been easier to feed him however with some persistence i could usually coax him into feeding from the left however now he just screams at me the minute i lay him down that way, he barely even looks at the boob before bursting into tears.

I rang the ABA and the lady said because he is a ceaser baby he might have been twisted wrong being pulled out and his spine could be out of alignment which is causing him pain when he feeds from that side. Has anyone been thru something similar with their bub? And has anyone used a chiropractor on their baby? Was it successful in treating what was wrong? I've never been to one and so don't know how much help it be to see one, but am considering it anyway before my left breast stops making milk
    Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated as i dont know how to fix this

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: any one had success using a chiropractor?.....

My DD was the same, only favouring one side. I took her to an osteopath who did something very gentle to her hip and problem solved. She slept 4 hours straight after and had her longest stretch of sleep that night. Highly recommend them.

Me + DH
    DS 2
    DD
    :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes we had great success with a chiro!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes! Hannah had majir issues turning her head to the left. She just couldnt do it without screaming her lungs out. Three sessions of chiro and shes a completely different baby, and can turn her head perfectly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    we also had help from a chiro for same problem, also i noticed her head was always more toward one side and she didnt turn her head as well one way. he also gave us some things to do at home to help between visits. we found it very worthwhile.