+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week

Default Good quality clothes and where you get them?

The thread on designer clothes has got me thinking about some brands people buy that say the quality is really good, and get them online. I love online shopping given I'm from the country.

So tell me what good quality clothes you buy for your kids and where online you get it from. it doesn't necessarily have to be brand name, or expensive. I have bought some clothes from target which I have found reasonable quality, but it seems the quality is worsening. As is Best and Less. Stuff where I pay $25-30 for a hoodie (which i don't consider really cheap) and it's falling apart after the 3rd wash.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I buy ds clothes from the us now. I love gymboree and gap for the quality. He also has some old navy. The pants are ok, t shirts are thin. Birdsnest has kids stuff as does the iconic and I have a look at Westfield and pure baby. Seed and country road also get looked at but rarely bought from. I tend to buy end if season in the sales but ds has so many clothes and is slow growing. Next year I will get some more Ralph Lauren as. Greys online also has esprit. I tend to buy a lot of esprit for ds as it wears well and looks nice. Again it is purchased end if season and often it is similar price to target but lasts well. I find buying gap from the us is chapter than in Melbourne even taking postage into account

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I buy mainly from USA and get them sent over - I like their variety ( especially for boys) and they have a lot bigger range and the sales are just crazy! You can buy some of the things in stores here in Sydney but they are literally 4 times the price!

Gap and Old Navy have great kids ( and adult) clothes and Macys.com has a good variety, Carter's and Osh Kosh are really cheap and my fav is Ralph Lauren mainly as I love their colours and styles for little boys and they are the best quality ( my DS baby clothes have been handed down now to about 3 other babies and are all still in great condition!)
    Jump on line and have a look, again when the sales are on you can save another 40-70% off !

Thanks
    Reviews
    I buy off Pumpkin Patch online, thy often have great sales and they are good quality.
    Next is another one, it is a UK site but does free postage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Luey and Eli - can you give me links please?

Thanks
    Reviews

Subbing, being that I live in the country I'd love to know too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews

I also love the UK site Next Direct. Great quality and free shipping!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oobi and country road are my 2 favourites.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blossompossum View Post
    I have tried Macy's heaps of time for nautica but I can't get them to deliver to oz?
    Macy's deliver to Australia now- have not tried buying Nautica though ( off to browse now!) or I use hopshopgo weekly!