+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Affordable Baby Products

I have been searching high and low all over the internet for affordable baby items from nappies to baby bottles. I am 37 weeks today!! .. Yay :-)

I have been trying to compare prices against the major supermarket chains yet it seems to be pointless because other websites charge you a fortune in shipping fees.

Does anyone know of a cheap website with maybe affordable or free postage? Any help would be kindly appreciated. Thank you :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Don't stock up on nappies They can change size so quick you might end up wasting them. Just keep a eye on specials www.lasoo.com.au

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Usually the delivery is what ruins the cheaper prices online.
    Only works if you buy up big to even out the delivery fee or if its free delivery if you buy a certain amount.

Wait till you work out what nappies and wipes work best for your bub then search online

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Target have 20% off kids nursery footwear with online ordering & I believe they have a flat fee $9 delivery for anything they consider nonbulky. You can also do online layby and pay with paypal / credit card. With the layby option you can do click & collect so you could pick things up at your local store (if you have one). I know a few people who layby nappies in bigger sizes when they're on sale at a good price as it saves on storage space and $$ when they don't need them right away.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MummysYellowCar For This Useful Post:

steffy89  (18-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Have u had a baby shower yet? I got plenty of stuff there! And the hospital had a sample bag.
    I find big vv is great for bulk wipes and baby soaps and creams. Target has good discounts at the moment so worth a look there :-)
    I buy nappies at Coles the big bulk boxes, I signed up for the my 5 so I get 10% off that way.
    What are you looking for?