+ Reply to Thread

Default Implanon NXT removal

Hey ladies, this is my first post on the Hub!

So here it goes, I had a miscarriage in early may which resulted in a medically necessary d&c to remove retained products of conception. This is my second miscarriage in 2 years, nevertheless my partner and I decided we would stop TTC for a while, it was suggested I use the Implanon due to some bad side effects on the pill.
    So on my next period in early June I had the implanon inserted into my arm, only to find I turned into a mad hormonal crying emotional mess, not to mention the headaches and constant bloating and stomach pain, however I never experienced any bleeding.
    In early August I had the implanon removed well since the. I haven't had a period, just extreme stomach cramping, body aches etc sorry TMI but one minor rectal bleed. I go to the doctor several times who suggests that it's my period and to wait it out over a month and a half later and 2 missed periods I still haven't got an answer, my skin has gone crazy still with persistent stomach cramps and 10 + pregnancy tests all with BFN'S I am going stir crazy trying to figure what my body is doing, I feel like a faulty woman! My body just isn't doing what it's supposed to!

Any suggestions or personal experiences would be greatly appreciated

Implonan stuffs up your hormone balance, maybe it's just your body dealing with the change in balance now that its gone.