+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daysta112 View Post
    Just wanted to point out that she will never be queen
    Yes she will..... when William becomes King, she will become Queen as she is the wife of the current Monarch. Just like how Camilla will be Queen when Charles ascends the throne...... It only works when the male is the heir.

If you marry the female heir, you don't get to become King (for e.g Queen Lizzy's husband Prince Phillip is the Duke of Edinburgh, not the King.)
    Last edited by wannawannabe; 15-09-2012 at 23:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Topless Kate middleton photos

Also after reading the posts.
    I feel horrible for her.BUT she is aware of being in the public eye and should be cautious at all times iykwim.
    Look at princess Mary. Correct me if I'm wrong but I am yet to see anything about her

3. The Following User Says Thank You to daysta112 For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (15-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also after reading the posts.
    I feel horrible for her.BUT she is aware of being in the public eye and should be cautious at all times iykwim.
    Look at princess Mary. Correct me if I'm wrong but I am yet to see anything about her
    Denmark's too cold to go sunbaking topless?

Maybe she's too busy raising her four kids and since her and Fred are next in line (as opposed to Wills and Kate), maybe they have more royal duties to keep them busy, maybe she's considered too old for boob shots, maybe goes to places with better privacy screens. Who knows. Maybe the Danish paparazzi isn't as intense... I'm sure she's got her skeletons in the closet somewhere, that I don't really care about anyway.

Edit: Quick google reveals a Danish magazine once published nude pics of the eldest son at a beach. Scandal.

Yes Kate's in the public eye blah blah blah, still doesn't mean she doesn't have the right to enjoy an afternoon with her husband on secluded private property on holiday in another country, without her privacy being violated.
    Last edited by wannawannabe; 15-09-2012 at 23:25.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Topless Kate middleton photos

I think the general consensus across the world is that it was not appropriate and its not often that happens with naked photos of famous people. I heard an interview on ABC radio today with the editor of the French mag that published them saying they are not degrading so they can't see the problem. I think it is illegal though according to the privacy act or something?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I saw on the news a map - which showed how far away the camera would have been when the photo was taken

The photographer wasn't even on the property he would not have been visible to anyone anywhere near Kate.

I think its an incredible invasion of privacy .. and I have no issue with them suing

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Topless Kate middleton photos

Just wanted to point out that she will never be queen
    Yes she will...my name is Catherine as well and my grandmother was very excited when they got married as I'll have the same name as the queen one day. LOL....

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    Yes she will..... when William becomes King, she will become Queen as she is the wife of the current Monarch. Just like how Camilla will be Queen when Charles ascends the throne...... It only works when the male is the heir.

If you marry the female heir, you don't get to become King (for e.g Queen Lizzy's husband Prince Phillip is the Duke of Edinburgh, not the King.)
    Queen Regnant and Queen Consort are two very different titles. Queen Elizabeth is Queen Regnant, Camilla and Kate will be Queen Consort.
    Last edited by BlissedOut; 15-09-2012 at 23:33. Reason: correction

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.news.com.au/world/securit...-1226474693863

Read this article. Says the photos were taken from over a kilometre away with 1600mm zoom. Thats just a bit out of line....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    http://www.news.com.au/world/securit...-1226474693863

Read this article. Says the photos were taken from over a kilometre away with 1600mm zoom. Thats just a bit out of line....

WHA?? the headline says 26 pages of topless Kate ... really?? 26 pages???

thats almost the size of a whole playboy magazine (I assume? lol ) .. of just kate ... near a pool ..

thats insane

Thanks
    Reviews
    that link has the photo that sunrise showed ..

yes .. the chateau is visible from the public road - but you know what?? her BOOBS weren't .. the photographer used a telescopic lens and then the images were digitally enhanced .. its honestly pathetic imo

and they get the CLASSIEST people to run these magazines ..

the editor -
    Closer editor Laurence Pieau is unrepentant about the underhand way in which the photographs were obtained, bragging to the Mirror: “We have to say that after Closer magazine comes out, Harry is going to feel a lot less alone.”
    Pieau also vowed," there WILL be nipple".

how very kind .. to promise nipple ..